Am I a fag if I thought this show was ultra comfy

am I a fag if I thought this show was ultra comfy

Attached: 81149.jpg (225x318, 25.11K)

i felt nothing watching this. actually i don't remember if i've watched it to the end or not

It was a great show and the threads here were comfy as well. I can't wait for the movie

You're a fag for using the word "comfy".

Don't know about the show but you're a fag

There are fujos who didn't like it and straight guys who liked it.
Maybe when you stop projecting your sexuality into every fictional series you consume you will start enjoying things without panicking.

It's good

>comfy

You're a fag for trying to fit in and following the “everyone's opinion” in like you're still on the fucking social network or forum you used to visit. I don't even read inane shit midwits post.

It was good, I really liked the skating scenes, but it got a bit too gay at the end.

>am I a fag
yes
didn't read the rest of the post

Watched it with russian fujos and figure skating autists, it was really fun that way. I think I wouldn't like it that much without all the shitposting and skating technical shit discussion

Yes

No, sports anime are top comfy. Good music, animation and likeable characters. Everything harem/isekai isn't

What happened to the movie anyway?

I'm a fag and I thought it was comfy too

I'm a fujo and I found it stupid and boring.
Haikyuu spoiled me

Mappa said
Shounes > fag prequel movies

They told me I would like this because I'm a fujo but it was so boring I couldn't finish it
Also the guys are ugly

It has been delayed to another, currently unknown release date.

>tfw we’ll never have a kino ice hockey anime after Pride of Orange shit the bed so hard
It’s not fair winter sportsbros… how come figure skating gets all the good adaptations?

Attached: Riko and Nao.jpg (1058x1500, 324.67K)

Can't believe MAPPA transitioned from a fag paradise with YOI and Banana Fish to the biggest shounen thing around