They ruined Saitama's character.

Attached: LBTJuVI.png (800x1138, 1.1M)

Story by ONE

no, they didn't
story by ONE

it was still written by ONE

False. Original story by ONE fanfic by Murata

>they
I'm fairly certain Murata-san identifies as a cis male and uses male pronouns.

l am Japanese, what is this? In Japan, fans don't complain about a manga just because they didn't like the adaptation. Nor do other fans say things like "this is worse than the original work". Because Japanese people always respect the author. I have never seen this kind of behavior in the history of Japanese manga.
It makes me very sad. This is extremely disrespectful to Murata-sensei. /opm/ is not at all known or talked about in Japan. Also, the majority has accepted the changes.
I was disappointed to be reminded of the difference in ethnicity
ワンパンマンの話はやめてください。だったら日本の漫画は海外で出すべきじゃなかった。

It genuinely feels like it was written by someone butthurt over Deathbattle, completely missing the point that Saitama because of something that surpasses strength.

Attached: Saitama VS Popeye (2).png (800x450, 673.94K)

Nope

Attached: 1659831110093834.png (271x110, 59.83K)

Murata and his editors that stole Bakugo plot point from MHA

Euroshitters are butthurt, insecure, asswhipes that like to talk shit. Nothing new. Usually they'll worship the ground japs walk on but the hate ends up coming out first.

>fight he actually had to try
>he didn't even enjoy it
>he didn't really go all out because once he stopped holding back, he was the overdog the entire time, it was just the equivalent of going from cardio to anaerobic for a couple minutes
>the actions and consequences thereof are forgotten by everyone except Genos, including himself
What was the point of that entire sequence? It doesn't progress any character arc.
Was it just to draw Jupiter's atmosphere being blown away?

t. Americans

Feats, hypes, those sort of things.

>>he didn't really go all out because once he stopped holding back, he was the overdog the entire time, it was just the equivalent of going from cardio to anaerobic for a couple minutes
I thought they were evenly matched until Saitama's emotions caused his growth

I like when saitama flexed on garou. That was enjoyable.

You got an actual literal not-even-figurative depiction of their power scaling and it showed every time Garou went up, Saitama went up more. They were never equal.

>Saitama surpasses power
No he doesn't, his entire character is supposed to be "EoS MC going through the beginning of the series". His power is capped by the final villain (probably God)

Still due to emotions. Power of friendship type shit

Yea my bad. I meant to say
>completely missing the point that Saitama LOST because of something that surpasses strength.

spacetime bending fart

Why couldn't this retarded shonenspic Murata just redraw the webcomic 1 to 1?