Why does everyone cream themselves over Love is War...

Why does everyone cream themselves over Love is War? I admit S1 was okay for the most part but god Kaguya is so fucking annoying instead of
>cute
and its even worse in the later seasons, what a piece of crapo

Attached: 634364364.jpg (1200x675, 178.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ATCMk8X5Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why does everyone cream themselves over Love is War
Its a decent romcom nothing more to it mystery solved

>decent
by what metric

Japanese daily life type love story, most of the content is purely used for funny nonsense.
The effect is to get long enough serialization to make more money.
Of course, there are also works that have suffered a serious decline in audience ratings due to excessive nonsense. For example, "Kanojo"

Attached: origin_202208141706368986.jpg (598x433, 102.17K)

idk I dropped the manga before it even got an anime adaptation, it was boring, chika is still cute tho

Good production quality and VO.
Scenario is slightly different from the norm.
Some of the comedy is good.

This is more than what can be said of most romcoms, which 99% of them are dogshit.

Attached: h36.png (400x295, 139.05K)

Mine ofcourse since i m the one giving the opinion notice i said romcom not anime

How is Kaguya annoying?

Attached: 1650126701737.png (952x898, 909.14K)

It went on for too long. Anything that goes on for that long will ruin itself even if it started with a novel premise, see naruto. kaguya is practically the naruto in how it keeps going forever and becomes repetitive despite whatever qualities it had originally.

>Why does everyone cream themselves over Love is War?
who does? it barely gets even threads here anymore and can't manage to reach bump limit consistently

romcomfags are mentally hardwired to associate and equate popularity with quality.

It's the king of romcoms. I think it's a solved genre now.

standards for romcoms are in the gutter if this is their king

You only realized that now? Just look at airing shit like cuckoo.

>Why does everyone cream themselves over Love is War? I admit S1 was okay for the most part but god Kaguya is so fucking annoying instead of
>>cute
>and its even worse in the later seasons, what a piece of crapo

Dub is funny as hell especially the narrator

youtube.com/watch?v=0ATCMk8X5Ro

Congratulations user, you've seen the truth behind the cheap tricks, if only everyone else was like you this would would be a much better place

Anime is inherently for the least intelligent bottom feeders of society, people who don't deserve a living wage and deserve to be exploited. It's that simple. If you like this objectively shit anime based on an objectively shit manga, you've got objectively bad taste and don't deserve to be taken seriously

>solved genre now
Except it didn't. Especially since the premise wouldn't last long and the longer it drags out the worse it gets.

It's not about the premise but everything else like not having a harem or having several other prominent male characters who are allowed to have romance/girlfriends. It also feels modern in that they really feel like teenagers from 10 or 5 years ago instead of 20 like most anime.

Everyone outside this contrarian shithole.

Attached: IMG_20220814_092036.jpg (1080x1238, 517.03K)

>S1
You poisoned the experience for yourself by watching instead of reading it. The director has his head up his own anus and overplays/overdramatizes a lot of moments that are meant to come off as dry. Reminds me of the Jujutsu Kaisen adaptation

I dropped it after 1 episode of S2.

>nothing about this show itself is good i just dont like other shows
So that's how it is. Even if there's nothing about the show, you watch so you can have a perceived vendetta where you win on those other shows.

>MAL