Hanarr, the elf that made the berserk armor

i feel like hes going to make new op gear for guts

Attached: inbound8459327320229224167.jpg (991x1214, 283.56K)

He looks like his mother got ORCed

What else can they give him? A magic cannon?

If he survives

I thought he was a dwarf? Anyway guts armor won't change. They will just upgrade his sword with some spells or special materials that let him kill godhand

mango big sword ded n burried

probably, they better not replace the dragonslayer

>we've had berserker armor yes, but what about berserker sword?

Attached: 1632752344587.jpg (950x533, 51.26K)

And there's also the wizard dudes that are supposedly powerful as well. Maybe they can buy Hanarr some time as he crafts something or whatever. Man, this sucks. This is the second time a magical place got destroyed because of Griffith and it seems like he's gonna get away with it again.

armor with wings so he can actually reach Griffith

yeah, sad to see elfelhm getting destroyed. probably the happiest place in berserk. fuck griffith

I wonder if the old leak about Guts teaming up with Skull Knight and leaving his friends behind is true. Maybe we could get some Gaiseric backstory kino that will answer a lot of questions. Pre-Holy See, the world was more magical and I assume Hanarr and Flora must have been in prominent positions in Gaiseric's court before shit went south. Maybe we'll get to see Zodd pre-Apostle as well. And Void's origin too. I also want to know how the first eclipse came about. There's so much kino potential here.

yess and the old godhand members. so much mystery in berserk

WINGED Berserker Armor

>Improve Metal Arm
>Improve Hand Cannon
>Magic crossbow and shit
Now Guts just need to slay the Dragon Lord to upgrade Dragonslayer and find 4 Elemental Kings to beat Griffith

i feel like the berserk team is going to drop the IP due to bad reception, or make some half assed ending

can't wait for the dragonslayer to get infused with behelits or something

Rickert will invent a jetpack for Guts

Attached: file.png (450x523, 329.65K)

>slaps griffith
>invents rocket launcher
>will expose griffiths secrets

chad rickert

Checked. ENTER RICKERTCHAD

This isn't a shonen retard

>"OP"
I wouldn't consider almost killing all your friends every time you put on an armor and losing all of your 5 senses over time OP.