Sk8 the Infinity

OVA & Season 2 announced
twitter.com/sk8_project/status/1558702459098259457

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sk8-project.com/220808event/illust/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly liked this show, if season 1 still has the trash cgi backgrounds though I probably won't watch it

2*

Can't wait for more shitty threads every week

nobody asked for this

Is Reki's ex boyfriend finally going to show?

I did

But S1 is just a stylish show with no substance

This. Also hated how they made Langa some skating God that literally never lost.

Really happy it's back and both Utsumi and Okuchi are still here. Can't fucking wait. I wonder if they're gonna keep the cast as is and SoL it all up or introduce an Adam clone new to the town as the new antag.

The CGI backgrounds looked good to me. Even if they were ugly or distracting I'd much rather they spend money on skate sakuga. I don't watch anime for moving backgrounds.

Boring shitshow

i'm ready for sk8 saturdays again bros

Attached: season2.jpg (1625x1079, 141.45K)

What's wrong with that? A lot of shonen have genius protags and it works.

I didn't but I'm glad it's there.

i hope they do and make langa turn into a jealous yandere. he already showed how he can become unhinged in S1

This show was at its best when it was very over-the-top. If they don't make another character like Adam it is gonna be shit.

Hopefully Adam's ex boyfriend from America comes to town.

Langa isn't enough of a bitch for that. He's unironically the most manly character in the show, apart from Tadashi maybe.

i did

Sk8 was so fucking stupidly funny.
I can only see it being enjoyable if Adam is still involved or someone of that same calibre.

Attached: 1657929724024.jpg (1920x1080, 97.37K)

Don't you mean straight looking?
One of them is a guy who answers when called "dog".

Making him relapse would suck. So i'd rather we get another over the top antag while Adam becomes fully integrated to the main cast.

It always trends on Twitter

Attached: gay.jpg (1512x2048, 752.72K)

sk8-project.com/220808event/illust/

All the sk8 week guest art. BL artist Tamekou drew this one.

Attached: hot.png (423x600, 220.53K)