Kaguya-Sama Manga

CH.273 is about them

Attached: Volume6-01.png (603x862, 627.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cubari.moe/read/imgur/MjdRFsc/1/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Hayasaka.

This is Prez and Kaguya situation during Oshi no Ko..

Attached: 164.png (737x417, 209.99K)

For the life of me I still cannot remember their names.

cubari.moe/read/imgur/MjdRFsc/1/1/
here from their discord
this is ishigami having a heart attack after Maki jokingly said that Tsubame already has a bf

Attached: file.png (1200x1800, 1.72M)

Did Mengo just forget to draw a ring on Kaguya, or did something bad happen between her and Prez?

Maki was joking but I wonder what kind of guy Tsubame would date. She rejected Kazeno, right?

Attached: 1592285986173.jpg (646x993, 266.35K)

>Kashiwagi started dating Tsubasa because she saw Maki cheer up around him
What a fucking oblivious whore and a shit friend. Maki deserves a better everything.

I think the former but then why did Aka suddenly spot their fate?

oh and also this is part 1
haha
obligatory ishimikobros....

Okay so there were some lies sprinkled in with the spoilers. They break up at the very end and Kashiwagi does not offer Maki to date her sloppy seconds.
But this is only the "part 1" of their "final arc"? There will be more chapters about them?

LMAO. Aka is just killing it, so based.

>Did Mengo just forget to draw a ring

It's Aka who draws Kaguya.

The Kaguya we saw in OnK doesn't look like she was drawn by Aka.

I mean, I'm not even into ishimiko but this means that they'll at least get more than one chapter if this shitty irrelevant love triangle managed to get two

Ishigami and Miko will most likely get 2 chapters.

you overestimate how aka cares about ishimiko
i'd wager that tsubame somehow being introduced back to the story is more fitting with how hackery Aka has been for a while, than actually giving ishimiko chance to come into a conclusion.

Tsubame lost.

You know that Aka spent far more chapters on IshiMiko than he did on IshiTsuba, right?

Ishiguya sisters there is still hope

Kek, IshiMiko is peak Aka's "huge set up that resolves in a nothingburger".
We spent hundreds of chapters, we had a huge moment like the rejection, and in the end it will be a big nothing.

Aka said he would give each character focus and a finale of sorts. To think he would exclude Ishigami and Miko's story is preposterous.

It doesn't matter how it ends and I really don't care, but they will get their chapters focused on them and their conclusion

They will, and you will be disappointed.