What the fuck was up with these guys complaining about getting their "original bodies" back...

What the fuck was up with these guys complaining about getting their "original bodies" back? They are humans who have a superpower what was wrong with just staying in human form till they felt like fucking shit up?

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 500.81K)

these two dudes were pretty based, though
>get our bodies back? fuck no this shit is awesome.

Attached: x6+eating[1].jpg (1280x720, 120.9K)

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.28K)

well these two had it better desu. OP's two were ugly af.

This your first anime?

I mean they did turn into some pretty ugly ass animals (pig and toad) to get those powers. Can't blame them for not wanting that shit

But they can transform whenever they want to. If they want, then they can stay human forever. It's purely an advantage

I really don't think you're understanding how much they didn't want those powers in the first place. They transformed and fought because there were no other options (plus Kimblee would kill them if they resisted) but they had no interest in keeping them after the war was done.
>b-but they can just not transform
Yes, and they wanted to be rid of the chimera shit PERIOD, not just keeping it tucked away.

Angry MAltard?

That is some beyond retarded dumb logic for why they can't go back to their families even after everything is said and done

Japanese culture is retarded, there are so many examples of protagonists giving up their superpowers or just losing them as they grow up for no reason just to hammer in some vague Aesop about not sticking out or whatever.

Nah bro, it's definitely just "equivalent exchange" at play here and not some hamfisted message.

Imagine being so pathetic that the idea of wanting to return to the original you is an alien concept. Imagine also being so uncultured that you believe that this idea is somehow exclusive to Japanese culture and not a fucking fixture of western fiction where people get transformed into shit magically.

Tranny hands typed this

the guys in the OP want to detransition though

No they want to transition into twinks after being given gear that has zero detrimental sideffects

>pretending there's anything profound about this show.

>zero detrimental sideffects
I bet that's what they say about hrt pills too

it was clearly stated from the beginning that they were retards unlike gori and leo san

What does san mean

gori san and leon san
yes it wasn't a filter

That doesn't answer my question