"I want to hug a girl"

>"I want to hug a girl"
>hugs a girl
>"I want to touch some boobs"
>touches some boobs
>"I want to have lots of sex with many girls!"
Name a better example of character development. I'll wait.

Attached: denji.png (430x568, 429.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/PissBottleGamer/
twitter.com/PissBottleGamer
myanimelist.net/profile/Chainsaw_Chad
myanimelist.net/profile/CSM_CHAD
myanimelist.net/profile/Psycho_Goku
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233605730/#233667219
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233605730/#233667908
twitter.com/cloverbro1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is that character development?

This is OP btw
Reddit
reddit.com/user/PissBottleGamer/
Twitter
twitter.com/PissBottleGamer
MAL
myanimelist.net/profile/Chainsaw_Chad
myanimelist.net/profile/CSM_CHAD
myanimelist.net/profile/Psycho_Goku
Living conditions
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233605730/#233667219
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233605730/#233667908

Are we supposed to care...?

Because the faggot spent the last year spamming bait and falseflag threads about CSM also you are bumping his shitty bait thread.

This faggot is one of the worst shonen MCs

that isn't even including his obvious alts like twitter.com/cloverbro1
he did the same for Jujutsu Kaisen and Kimetsu no Yaiba prior to that

Denji feels human unlike every other shonen MC.

bump

Attached: brook-one-piece.gif (640x584, 3.22M)

>He's a loser just like me!
Grow up

So is Jeremy making these shitty threads and why the mods don't ban the faggot for ruining the board

most people already know diaper is jeremy desu

Denji faces various life situations, learns from them and changes accordingly. Unlike, say, Luffy who stays the same throughout all 25 years and counting of his manga.

>has his own place which he keeps clean
>can cook
>has a job
>can fight
>has touched several women
Denji is more successful than most anons.

Go back.

>"people suck"
>meets nice people but ignores the obvious and does something utterly stupid trying to be edgy nice
>"I suck"
meets a whole host of other people with trauma and watches them become people who suck less by ceasing to ignore the obvious
>"I don't have to suck"
spends an entire 4D chess game meta-arc doing the right things to clear the conditions to stop ignoring the obvious and confront his shadow (whose role in the game has been to push him into crises that force him to confront the things he is trying to ignore)
>"But being a fuck-up who tries to save anyone in front of me is part of what makes me me and the real lesson I'm taking from everything is to love myself first instead of being self-sacrificing, I just have to bear the responsibility of setting things straight when I fuck up"
I love how both the themes of the ending that the hipster bitch set up and Araragi's alternate choice are woven throughout the proceeding narratives. It's not super deep treatises on the human condition, but there's at least artistry in how all of the events and perspectives tie together.

Attached: endless recursion.jpg (1872x1080, 842.76K)

OP shits on the floor btw

He is so simple, are men really that simple? Denji makes me feel like men are stupid since everybody claims he is so relatable but Aki was able to save the manga for me

When you retards will learn to ignore these bait threads made by the schizo, don't reply to this thread or give him any attention that's exactly what he wants.

A juvenile dumbass wouldn't be enough to carry a manga, naturally. So Fujimoto added a brooding leader (Aki) and a mentor figure (Kishibe). Hardly surprising that of the three, Denji has the most growth while Kishibe remains static.

NTA but all that was found on Any Forums. Diaper fucking doxxed himself on old threads.

That's a dynamic character vs static character. A static character can still have development. Character development is specifically you learning more about them. The character is developing before your eyes. They don't need to change.