Axed Cope

Post obvious cope from manga authors who's works were canned.

Attached: Bone Collection 7.jpg (1067x1600, 142.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsutoshi_Shimabukuro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor guy, why make fun of someone when they're down? Shit is probably pretty fucking depressing for him.

Eh, hell find work. Getting published in jump is still a pretty big deal.

Of course, I was just questioning the point of a thread basically designed to enshrine something like this. It's just a very negative thread for no reason.

It makes people who never attempted anything feel better when they see others try and fail.

Sounds about right.

Getting an obvious one out of the way

Attached: Horikoshi's Barrage.png (613x926, 615.46K)

Attached: 0827e038-6753-4712-92f2-1c8c773b8c9a.png (784x1182, 99.47K)

This survival of the fittest system often seems unfair and cruel. Also I sometimes wonder if fans of a particular series can't just directly crowd fund the mangaka to keep it going.

you two are the biggest babies on this board right now, you both sound like you're even more butthurt than the author at having your favorite title axed
this artist sounds insufferable, triggered vivid flashbacks of seeing webcomic authors and their high school magnum opuses crashing and burning

Post the one by HAcka before he made Kaguya.

I heard he now works in a convenience store.

the entire ending of gal cleaning.

A sad one.

>this artist sounds insufferable
Correct, now check his wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsutoshi_Shimabukuro

Attached: 1634826884750.jpg (2384x1684, 850.08K)

Why is jump the only rag that seems to ever have scandals like these?

I was actually enjoying Build King and really enjoyed Toriko, despite Build King's shit character designs. The gags and creativity made me smile. More than I can say about the gags from One Piece and DBS in the last several years.

The authors can't continue the work independently because the publishers have a stake in the rights.

Makoto Raiku managed somehow

I hate Toriko so much that for years put me off from reading Dungeon Meshi only for the similar premise

One thing is this post kinda debunks the claim occasionally made on here that mangaka get no money from international sales, since he blatantly says that he only had enough money BECAUSE of international sales

well shouldn't them get royalities from every iteration of their work? Even if is pubblished in burmese? It seems pretty logical that they do

I doubt it is, but Jump scandals are guaranteed to get a lot of publicity.

I always wonder how different Build King would have been if he'd been able to draw the main characters as cute fujobait. Not that I would've kept reading for that reason. I really don't drop many series but I dropped BK.

That would've been one less filter for the series, but Our Blood Oath taught me that fujobait designs alone can't save a series.

Aw I forgot completely about Our Blood Oath. It was kinda cute but yeah, having no interesting story whatsoever will definitely kill a series.