Newtypes

Why do most of them have antisocial and autistic tendencies? Cyber newtypes in particular infamously acting only in extremes with no neutrality speak of. They're either in war mode, or socially stunted child mode. I understand that it's due largely in part to the copious amount of conditioning they go under, I just want a newtype thread

Attached: PURUPURUPURUPURUPURUPURU.gif (780x565, 2.2M)

Who is the cutest newtype of all time and why is it Kamille Bidan?

Attached: 4f4e55c36f9e14daa45854637261258a8df26946667cbcf43c9465ea2f91426e.jpg (1300x1300, 116.52K)

>Why do most of them have antisocial and autistic tendencies?
Their souls aren't weighed down by gravity so 'social' problems and whatnot don't apply to them.

well the pretense behind them is that transitioning from a national society to an interplanetary society is putting huge amounts of evolutionary pressure on humans to become both technological savants and hyper-empathic to stop us from using interplanetary technology for warfare against ourselves and going extinct

and the Buddha taught that having a childlike nature is closer to enlightenment than having an adultlike nature before adults overthink everything and are clever enough to rationalize any kind of obvious evil thing as being justified. So that also no doubt influenced things.

and when you combine tech savant, cares too much, and childlike, you end up with a lot of characters that come across as autistic/adhd. especially when they fall into the dark side of "this two faced corrupt war-addicted grownup society doesn't make any sense, I will force it to become something that makes sense or go down kicking and screaming in the process"

Attached: 1640523629943.jpg (964x4929, 595.3K)

Newtypism is meant to resemble empathy for the other side. Amuro has empathy from personal experience, whereas cyber newtypes obtain it from being told. Think of cyber newtypes as terminally online twitter furries and you'll understand why they're insane.

For me it's elpeo ple

yeah they're autistic WOW FUCKING AWESOME
If you had psychic powers you'd be pretty fucking weird too.

I just want to fuck puru.

Attached: Safebooru.png (1000x706, 1.18M)

you'd be disgusted too if you knew how the people around you really think and feel

Sortie with puru!

Attached: Fighting.jpg (1232x1808, 423.73K)

That's how you make a Marida. Please, think of the Maridas.

Characters like Amuro, Kamille, Hathaway and Quess aren't antisocial and autistic because they're Newtypes, they're that way because they're teenagers in a Tomino anime.

You're not the only one.

Attached: 1400550050726.jpg (1200x1000, 248.23K)

Attached: 1342582521432.jpg (500x629, 86.39K)

Do people watch Gundam for fapbait?

but Uso exists

I watch it for the plot.

Attached: 1648531956945.png (1440x1080, 1.59M)

Uso is not as cute as his little brown gf.

I like to think newtype just means someone who can think faster than the AI that would probably be hypothetically guiding gundams
Just a super high iq autist

Retard

Even in the original MSG Newtypes can remotely control weapons with their minds. By Zeta and ZZ they're coaxing regular beam weapons to overload and even generating force fields.