When did you realise Oda is a hack and One Piece is shit?

When did you realise Oda is a hack and One Piece is shit?

Attached: Oda in a bath.png (1988x1088, 2.96M)

After Alabaster. There were some good arcs prior to that like Drum Drum Island and Arlong Park. Alabaster showed there are no serious stakes in the story because nobody is ever in actual danger. Nor are the fights to be taken seriously because there will be random "humor" thrown in during them.

Only East Blue was good, it was concise and stakes felt real, pacing was good. The Grand Line was a mistake. Too much lows and not enough highs, arcs are too streched out, panels are wasted on nobody side-characters that don't matter much. Too formulaic, doesn't feel fresh anymore.

When Yamato was introduced but i don't feel that way anymore. Goda

Attached: download (3).jpg (234x215, 12.53K)

Gear 2 & 3 offscreen piece asspull

Fishman Island is so unbelievably bad in every way that the only way you can justify it is if you claim it's some HxH postmodern satire of bad timeskip arcs.

That isn't Oda. It's some guy from the show.
Oda had a floating thing censoring his whole head.

but it isn't

post ts

A kid I knew 15 or so years ago had the dub on tv. He tried to sell me on it telling me about some sword-in-mouth guy. I've known it's shit ever since and not touched the franchise.

its a masterpiece compared to dragon ball thats been around the same amount of time desu.

When fishman island was hyped for years but ended up being the worst arc in the series.

I see stupid things in your mind. jajajjajajajajaja

at pic related

Attached: a957fb8256a551f6199300ca43b2e384.jpg (1242x706, 89.78K)

by that I mean...

Attached: thumb_5_ONP01_1_web.jpg (300x450, 38.55K)

When he turned Rufi and Zoro into SJWs who care about pronouns.

Attached: one_piece_woke.jpg (800x679, 211.42K)

There was always some goofiness in the fights before. Luffy also suffered his first loss

Why Mods allow one piece threads outside the general that always amount to nothing but a few replies telling OP to get fucked is the real question

It was a slow realisation. After Alabasta I understood that no one fucking dies and there are no stakes. Even later on Ace didn't really die, Oda made sure of that by introducing S*bo a couple of chapters after Ace became a doughnut and later he gave him the exact same role, personality and fruit powers.

Then in Enies Lobby I realised that this is a "power of friendship" series. At least before that Luffy was established as a stronger fighter compared to the villain or being/knowing a hard counter against said villain. In Enies Lobby almost every character got a bullshit powerup out of nowhere. That became a trend in later arcs by the way.

In Thriller Bark I realised Oda introduces too many characters and then the story becomes saturated with irrelevant characters. He bites more than he can chew. Either he commits and the arc becomes a bloated mess or he offscreens most fights and blueballs the audience (Marineford being the first blatant example, but it already happened long before that).

And finally after the TS I realised none of this was going to change, and in fact it was becoming worse. In Dressrosa I snapped and realised I was reading out of habit and I was falling for the sunk cost fear. I dropped it in there and never bothered to catch up again. By reading what most people say about Wano I think it was the right call.

>samefaggotry and reddit spacing
embarrassing

Once I caught up (somewhere in Wano). The experience of reading week to week VS. binging is night and day.

Zoros three sword style made me never pick up one piece till 15 years later

>why mods allow threads outside the general
There shouldn't be any generals user. If you see one you should report it.
>that always amount to nothing but a few replies telling OP to get fucked
Most threads die after only a few replies, that's the norm in here, tourist.
Also, imagine being so insecure about your series that you demand mods to delete threads shitting on it. On fucking 4chin.

>Oda is a hack because he takes baths
OP...

Retard

Attached: IMG_20220814_043401.jpg (1080x1434, 368.71K)

This was the point of no return

Attached: 1658536651598146.png (774x1156, 901.13K)

>24 replies
>22 IPs
>muh samefags
lol, lmao even

What's embarrassing is that you don't even know what reddit spacing actually is but you're going to say every paragraph break is just that.

>phoneposting too

This faggot (most likely you) has been make non threads like these the whole week he doesn't want to discuss shit he's an attention whore that knows talking shit about a popular manga will give him easy (you)s (sage btw)

I know it's you btw you're too retarded to change your posting style how come a kids manga mind broke you that bad to the point you're shitposting for days

What's a reddit?