Kanojo Okarishimasu

How long do you think Chizuru's investigation will take?

Attached: 6f59d4eb-88cc-46be-97f2-28705317fbb3.png (1115x1600, 363.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kaaaaaappe/status/1558639810948255744?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I expect her play to be the climax of the arc, so however long until that happens

Until merch and volume sales drop enough and don't recover on their own. Until then he's just gonna squeeze every last drop he can out of the "will they won't they" stalling.

spbp
this manga is utter dogshit

10 or 20 years.

Nah I like it

We know, anti-bastek

>looking at carrot with those eyes
>blushing
You just know

she doesnt need a carrot

Attached: true love.jpg (850x852, 128.04K)

Chizuru is supposed to be the most beautiful of the girls. Yet, can anyone explain to me how is Chizuru who likely is already near or already on her peak any better than a beautiful literal redhead with exotic eye color and a lean body or beautiful blue eyed teen that has milkers already as big as Chizuru, has to nerf herself with the stupid headband and shorthair to not match if not outshine Chizuru and is still far from her peak? Both of these girls who unlike Chizuru are head over heels for him and wouldnt take Kazuya without making him jump through all the hoops he has to with Chizuru.

Attached: 20220813_173232.jpg (3978x2887, 3.71M)

Did he pay for that?

Because This Story Is From Kazuya POV
He Loves Chizuru Not Ruka Or Sumi

How do people still not understand this? Kazuya knows they’re beautiful but they’re just not Her Highness Mizuhara. He is but a slave to his emotions (and his dick, Mini said so)

You just don't get it. Neither of them are as kind, beautiful, and cool as Chizuru.

Attached: 1660447414387.png (1115x1600, 456.64K)

Actually they are as beautiful as her according to the background simps, they are even more kind and cool than her, the thing is that the guy is crazy and can't see he has better options.

>no berett
fake and gay

Of course he did

twitter.com/kaaaaaappe/status/1558639810948255744?
>Kappe "fanbook" of kanokari already sold out all it's versions
>Faster than her other books
DOOMBROS?

There is no "investigation", that's how Kazuya calls Chizuru leading him on. It will last as long as Kazuya is willing to pay her, when she'll be sure she can't get anymore from him she'll tell him to fuck off.

So never? He would sold a kidney before stop paying for her.

otters.jpg

And what's worse is he loves her superficial beauty and made up behaviors. And I bet at the end he gets the girl without any "consequences". He will probably not be punished for wasting all that money and he will probably succeed at running his family business. It will just end with him saying "I'm glad that you are a Rental Girlfriend, even now".