Goblin Slayer

Did I miss something? Wasn't GS 73 and YO 74 both supposed to be out yet? Yen Press's site already has YO 74 up. I can't seem to find them anywhere online and people seem to be at a loss as to what exactly is happening. Is Danke finally, unironically kill?

Attached: 1623820622723.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/100238105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Danke just everyone's source for new chapters when they drop? No one has them and they've been out for a while.

I don't think he's the only source as we've had Not Danke post them here some times ever since Danke started to get inconsistent. And I'm not really sure what's happening, the Dank-Empire page on nyaa still had some new updates last I checked, just nothing on Goblin Slayer, though I've seen some people on R*ddit complaining that their series had also started to become inconsistent when I tried to look up what had happened to Danke.

Is this Myrmidon guy a reference to DnD or something I'm missing? He seems so out of place in this story.

Attached: images.jpg (187x269, 6.7K)

Characters are usually references to other pieces of midia the author likes, I don't think we've ever had a direct D&D reference in a character before.

You mean aside from him being the character from the prequel? I thought it was just a guest appearance kind of thing.

Yeah, Danke's officially dead. No more Goblin Slayer chapter for us.

Who is he a reference to then?

Reddit is usually how I catch that a new chapter is being posted here, to be honest. It's unfortunate whatever the case may be.

Anyone have the new chapters? We need to find a new Danke, I guess.

Attached: sword maiden clean.png (800x600, 949.68K)

Not even the finest ass in the four-cornered world can save this thread, it seems.

how about this
pixiv.net/en/artworks/100238105

>pixiv

What's wrong with pixiv?

I was also wondering. Just lurking Any Forums frequently for new chapters. I thought I missed a thread.

Hmm, raws of both 73 and 74 were dumped or linked already, now that I look.

Attached: 1654973811915.png (1182x2210, 1.25M)

>Did I miss something? Wasn't GS 73 and YO 74 both supposed to be out yet?
Both series are on break at the moment.

Goblin Slayer runs in Big Gangan. It was absent from issue# 2022Vol.08 which was released 7/25. It's due to return with chapter 73 in issue# 2022Vol.09 which is due to release 8/25.

Goblin Slayer: Year One runs in Young Gangan. It was absent from issue #16 which was released 8/5. It's due to return with chapter 75 in issue #17 which is due to release 8/19.

>Yen Press's site already has YO 74 up. I can't seem to find them anywhere online and people seem to be at a loss as to what exactly is happening. Is Danke finally, unironically kill?
Danke's been inconsistent all year for reason unknown. Other people have ripped some other chapters, including YO 73 but for some reason they didn't rip YO 74, despite it releasing around the same time that they ripped YO 73.

Attached: Polish_20220605_135119609.png (720x1280, 1.19M)

the new rookie girl was kinda cute

from volume 13?

Yeah, during the dungeon made by Goblin Slayer. I don't think the book ever calls her by a name.