Tower of God season 2

>Change MC for season 2

Baam was shit but this is too far

Attached: 269_data_viole_badass.png (1378x2248, 542.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/fab15eb6-8389-412a-9681-eb3b408102da/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cant wait to cry about prince and miseng

Prince is too based for anime.

Attached: Prince_Lurker_2.jpg (340x396, 22.87K)

There are actually people who thought that wasn't timeskip Baam? I guess you need to be more dense than I realized to enjoy korean webtoons

fuck off animeonly
Sano fanfiction wasn't in the webtoon

Attached: endorsi slapped.webm (1280x720, 450.54K)

no meaning scene

Baam gave to Androssi a real Slap, in the webtoon Androssi was in right in this moment

Don't even watch anime. Just a mangafag who read this garbage when it was still coming out because of how much people hyped the first part. It was fucking glaringly obvious dude.

No clue wtf sano is.

mangadex.org/chapter/fab15eb6-8389-412a-9681-eb3b408102da/1

read here normie
official translation lack of blog posts

>gookshit
How assmad are you every time the jannies delete your thread?

this is the most reddit comment ever posted on Any Forums.

you must be ashemed of yourself

>you must be ashemed of yourself
Mario......

You're telling me to read something I've already read and called trash? I already read w/e fucking fan translation was tling during release dude.

And is your point about blog posts that it's supposed to make the webtoon better? You fucking serious right now? If a fucking comic needs auxiliary literature to be good, it's a fucking failure of a comic dude.

Attached: 1624571700401.png (623x324, 178.42K)

ToG was 1 of the first webtoon and the earn money authors needed to bait most of people in their personal blogs.

So if you didn0t rea dthe blog you missed half of the story.
the blog tell you the worldbuilding and lore needed to understand ToG.

ENJOY

Attached: Eb0mZY0UwAAtCmh.jpg (1200x1900, 325.11K)

Please don't feed Mario, he doesn't umderstand half of what your wrote anyways.

I dropped the anime when I found out it was based on a korean web toon something.

best choice ever

the anime is complete garbage read the webtoon

>author is shit and can't fit the worldbuilding inside the series
>tog is amazing I swear

biggest worldbuilding ever made

tell me how?

Man my bad, I haven't been on Any Forums in a while and forgot about this guy. Honestly shocked he's still at it. Mario must be real far on the spectrum to still be doing this shit. Either that or korea's got their own version of wumao now to promote koreashit I guess

Did you know that sharknado is actually the best, most intricate and clever film ever made? It's true! You just need to play the prequel smartphone game, listen to the companion audio book and read the hidden blurbs on the back of certain seasonal Arby's menus to make sure to get all the worldbuilding, but then you'll see it's the greatest film ever!!!

Attached: 1474690880041.png (910x670, 1M)

holy cope