Bleach

>Doesn't fight since she's a healer
>Barely heals anyone, the 4th squad with Unohana are the ones carrying the main cast
Kubo did her dirty. She doesn't revive people and her negation powers aren't key for anything like they were hyped up

Attached: Kinohime.jpg (2073x3009, 2.48M)

come on, it's true

>She doesn't revive people
Didn't she revive Loly/Menoly/whatever (only for them to die anyway)?

Also, she was at least involved in the final fight with Ichigo using her rejection powers to bring Ichigo's Zangetsu back to shikai form to deliver the killing blow on Ywach IIRC.

She did, which makes her feel even more like a wasted power because she never revives any of the Shinigami. Would have been cool to have a battle in which the enemy is so powerful he's constantly killing characters as she brings them back....

Actually that one time Ichigo was dead with a hole in his chest, her power couldn't revive him because of bs.

Ichigo didn't have "The Heart", which is why he wasn't reviving. That's why Ulquiorra died too. At least that's what I understood from that. Also I think alot of people were pretty angry with Giselle and the zombie plotline so I don't know if just continuously reviving people would've been a good way to bring her into the fold by reducing her to a mcguffin.

That reminds me in D.Gray-Man there's a character who has a "turn back time" gimmick that works similar to rejection only it's limited in the fact that eventually time catches up so those who received fatal injuries will eventually meet their end when the effects run off.

That power sounds interesting. How good is D.Gray-Man?

That power sounds fucking cool-so much another user commented the same as I was typing this.

It's a pretty decent read but might get abit confusing if you choose to read beyond when The Order gets Noah's Arc when they really start to flesh out both the church and the noahs (both groups who are questionable in their methods of getting what they want) on top of a fair amount of flashbacks.

Also chapters come out pretty slowly (I think it's like 4 chapters or so a year now) due to the author getting hand pain issues forcing them to move from WSJ to a magazine that allows for longer pacing between releases. The only thing that might turn you off is how the designs became more effeminate for the males as the series went on but it has cute girls to balance it out too.

She dresses like a complete whore

That's was just Aizen and Urahara giving her lewd outfits because they both like titties.

Attached: images - 2022-08-13T140536.381.jpg (256x192, 14.72K)

Inoue was way too broken so she has to be kept out of the majority of conflicts as much as possible until her services are needed.

She chose to where Urahara's.

oh, I WISH Kubo drew Orihime's services being used...

Most of the time she's wearing what someone else gave her. Post-series, like the infamous string bikini outfit, is her choosing things to Ichigo's taste to cheer him up. Early series Orihime's outfits show what her personal taste really is, which is normal.

>Constantly being dressed up by other people
Kinda messed up, kek, like she's a grown up doll

>I-I'm not a whore someone else gave me this whore-ish outfit so me choosing to wear it doesn't reflect me!
>M-Me alining my outfit choices on what my husband likes doesn't make me a whore and doesn't reflect me, honest!
What a cope

Kill yourself shonenspic

She revived Ichigo before his fight with Grimmjow, retards.

She's a female in shonen, what did you expect?

How did you know I was a shonenpic You know too much....

BANKAI-

GETSUGAAAA... TEEENSHOOOOU

Attached: images - 2022-08-12T160409.679.jpg (535x573, 28.94K)

Lame

Kino