UNLIMITED GLOCK WORKS

UNLIMITED GLOCK WORKS

Attached: B05D07B7-2CE6-4133-BF68-40E1B30E7C07.jpg (1285x1843, 719.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enRZrlrg498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If archery is firing arrows from a bow to pierce a target, is a gun, which fires bullets to pierce a target, not the same thing?

Attached: pucci.png (512x724, 596.36K)

despite the shitty photoshop this moment was hype as all hell and i don't know why people dislike it

Classes were always retarded but I was fine it because I assumed it was created by humans. Ever since I found out the system is a part of the countet-force and humans just copied it I've been mad. Yes, yes heroes and human history, so it's not unreasonable to exist naturally but I still hate it.

Gunner is a different class from Archer
Agreed, especially since Alien use the same class system too for some fucking reason (Olympian Gods have classes at there cores)

Is this still getting translated? I haven't seen a new chapter in many months now.

The class names are assigned to them by Chaldea. It's not as if the planet itself assigns names to them. All signatures related to Outer Gods are designated as "Foreigners" by Chaldea. Likewise, Zeus's signature is automatically designated as "Ancient God".

This isn't something new; all relevant creatures, regardless of whether they're Servants or not, are automatically assigned Classes by Chaldea for the sake of convenience. Even random trolls, dragons and zombies are assigned class names. Classification is extremely important to Chaldea's records.

God I'd love to see Sakura get shot in her stupid, dumb face.

Attached: Smuggest illya.jpg (395x389, 34.33K)

it's always funny to see Illyfags seethe at Sakura.

Attached: angry illya no.gif (600x338, 3.51M)

This is especially evident with the Foreigner class. Foreigners were always something that was theorized to exist by Chaldea, but they just never encountered one. The theoretical values were always there, so the classification already existed. When Outer Gods were proven to exist in the Fourth Pseudo-Singularity, they were categorized based on pre-existing theoretical values. So the way it goes is "We don't really know if Foreigners exist or not, but if they do, this is probably what they're like."

The primary element that makes a Foreigner a Foreigner is the "Existence Outside the Domain" Class Skill which quantifies how foreign something is from Earth's indigenous systems. Even something as minor as exiting the Earth's atmosphere is enough to designate something as a Foreigner, hence why Voyager qualifies as one. Neil Armstrong probably has a very low rank in Existence Outside the Domain.

Attached: Fate.stay.night.full.1024378.jpg (800x600, 277.25K)

Based worm exterminator.

youtube.com/watch?v=enRZrlrg498

Attached: 54678.webm (696x288, 1.22M)

Why doesn't Gilgamesh pullout a gun and shoot zerkerlot?

he thinks of guns as commoner weapons I assume and doesn't want to sully his hands with guns?

Attached: 63594d6cf8702498c7ccb71b4f948f2702ce69c2.gif (640x360, 2.15M)

isshin vibes

Why are foreigners so sexy

they aren't
fgo whores are ugly and shit