Nazca

Yes. No. Maybe? I don't know.
Can you repeat the question?

Attached: 1660412263228.gif (360x270, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pStAha-in-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!

Alaska > Military school > Ranch

>Well it's a cartoon so I guess my kids can watch it
It's the kind of thing you'd expect a kid from a suburban middle class white family to have. The real surprise is that it wasn't some gore fest OVA.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

I have yet to enter a Nazca thread that wasn't just singing the theme song of Malcolm in the Middle and then sputtering out and archiving. I like that series as much as the next guy, but this is Any Forums. I guess almost nobody actually watched it.

I was wondering why everyone was posting those specific lines. So they were in reference to Malcom in the Middle?

youtube.com/watch?v=pStAha-in-w

OP's shot from Nazca appears in the opening, which is odd because it's obscure as hell, and largely remembered (at least around here) for its association with Malcolm in the Middle.

Hal > Reese > Francis > Lois > Malcolm > Dewey

Francis and Lois go above Reese come on now, Lois especially carries a lot of episodes

Maybe Nazca is the true Native Isekai...

Attached: file.png (220x318, 154.54K)

I didn't like the asspull where Francis gets fired from the ranch off-screen. His character was clearly progressing over the course of the series, and he was established as fairly competent during the Ranch arc.

Yeah Francis gets completely ruined when he takes a step down as a main character. As far as I know his actor wanted to do more directorial stuff behind the scenes.

i love brian cranston, he's a great actor and frankly he's kinda sexy too

>I didn't like the asspull where Francis gets fired from the ranch off-screen.
OTTO WOULD FUCKING NEVER! SOME EVIL CORPORATE MUST HAVE HIJACKED THE RANCH!

No, just no. Ranch > Military School > Alaska. Francis went through so much shit in Alaska and it wasn't even funny or memorable. The only downside of the Ranch was that Francis got fired suddenly but that's only because the actor for Otto died.

Sometimes life is unfaiiiiir.

Mil school is the best though.

Is it worth it to watch, then? I don't even know what it's about lol

>It's the kind of thing you'd expect a kid from a suburban middle class white family to have
It's crazy just how fucking close to reality some parts of this show are. It's honestly my comfort series.

“Did it say when our vision would come back?”
“Bob said two days.”
“…Totally worth it.”

CANDY MAN

Name a better clown fight. Protip: you can't