Why is this so underrated and never talked about

I rewatch it every year, it's almost perfection in style, music, pacing and storyline and characters

Attached: 81MGosTX+7L._SL1500_.jpg (1100x1500, 290.78K)

>Why is this so underrated and never talked about
Why do you have to lie for?

Why is legitimately 90% of newfags-made threads on Any Forums about how "underrated and never talked about" a popular series is?
What happened to this place and who do I have to kill to reverse it?

Because he's a Gary Stu and he's never going to lose.
So the stakes go to Integra and the cutie BUT the won't die and insteas of increasing the chance of their demise they screwed Walter...

>go to archive
>ctrl+f
>hellsing 0 hits

I rest my sarcophagus

Because it's shit.

There was hellsing storytime not even 2 months ago, the ultimate was also talked a bunched during this stretch. Seras or the Major are probably brought up here like once a month for the past year or so. It's also rated highly.

Was actually planning on reading the manga soon. Is the anime better, worse or about the same quality as the manga?

Didn't it go full QUALITY with some garbage studio for the last few OVAs?
As other pointed out you only think it is underrated because you are a newfag, we talked plenty about it at the time.

Nah, the last few OVAs have some CGI stuff for the massive wave of zombies but they look okay. Hellsing Ultimate is one of the few examples where the CGI isn't eye-searingly bad, it's just okay.

Bullshit

just check yourself bro

Yeah it’s good shit, but we don’t need to talk about it constantly. Have you read the manga?

Does this man have a man-crush on Hitler\nazis?

Probably because it came out over 15 years ago and everything was said about it?

yes read it long time ago as PDF only, but would be a good purchase to get the books i think

>"underrated"

Lol wut

Attached: image_2022-08-11_170004115-min.png (300x300, 48.28K)

Hellsing Ultimate follows the manga to a T.
The "normal" anime follows the manga I think until volume 3 and then has it's pwn story. I think it's not bad, but it doesn't reach the quality of the manga story. And the animation quality is worse than Ultimates. But it has the better music.

What is there even to talk about? The show is nothing but a straightforward series of fights.

Because it ended 10 years ago. Are we supposed to talk about the same things over and over for a decade?

>NGE and LOGH enters the room