How do you feel about Yuri NTR? Is it acceptable?

How do you feel about Yuri NTR? Is it acceptable?

Attached: 9F2FF482-CFBF-41DD-B256-9D5E1B80364D.jpg (1350x1920, 1.03M)

Yes. As long as the male character gets to watch.

Yes, as long as the male character suffers impotently and is unable to do anything.

Yes if the three girls end up in a threesome

Yes as long as he male character makes them obsessed with his dick

It doesn't exist if the other LI is male, he just gets two girlfriends now, purely yuri ntr is fine since I'm just there for the lesbian sex anyway.

Attached: 1625954305157.jpg (350x392, 32.83K)

How many examples truly are?

- Strawberry Panic
- Kannazuki no Miko
- NTR Trap
- Maybe Citrus

I think that's it. NTR is supposed to be breaking a relationship or at least cuntblocking an almost couple.

its an untapped market, we need some madman to make it big

Attached: warikitta.png (833x661, 639.16K)

Scum's wish had a yuri ntr with sanae fucking Hana while the latter was dating mugi (male)

I will make it big with my manga featuring a perverted loli who gets groomed by a big-titty hag and ends up in miserable situations such as having to listen to her hag having wild sex with her husband.

Does it really count? The editor believed it didn't, considering he allowed Ecchan and Hanabi fucking because lesbian sex isn't real sex and that why the waifus could stay pure for the audience. Arguably he pushed Ecchan with her cousin for making it into a phase (retconned in the sequel/epilogue). The author liked Ecchan/Hanabi a little too much though. It's a little confusing.

My Girlfriend's Not Here Today revolves around it. Yuri is My Job has an NTR subplot running in the background. Joushikou Dakara Safe had an NTR arc that everybody loved. It's not that uncommon.

If we count manga then there's a fairly big number. Anime is more complicated. I know Yuri is My Job is receiving an adaptation but I didn't read the manga. Only because a character like another character that later pursuit a relationship don't make it NTR. Platonic crushed don't really count

What if the yuri couple gets ntr'd by a futanari?
Would that be acceptable or even more disgusting than your average NTR scenario?

It would be hot

I would prefer the dicklet futa in a yuri couple getting NTR'd by a real man.

In harem yuri is based and should happen more

It's only NTR if you're not in the relationship. Why wouldn't you want your wives to get along?

Yuri Netori is much better

Attached: 79806138_p18_9412.jpg (1280x1780, 872.96K)

This is now shojo ai thread

But your Warikitta isn't part of that market. We're not talking about yuri mangas here, we're talking about non yuri mangas with a male lead where a love interests get stolen by another girl.

what's the difference