ITT: dishonest directing

ITT: dishonest directing

Attached: 1495517216935.webm (1067x600, 2.5M)

OP is a faggot

aside from the constant shaking like they're on a ship what's the problems here

I learn new terms from here everyday, I can feel my brain rotting

Yamakan and Takemoto are the only tolerable directors that have ever worked with KyoAni.

"dishonest xyz" isn't that new. But it's still a retarded tourist forced meme.

What are you talking about

I never understood the guy
if you're going to be a piece of shit then at least rape the fucking cunt
does it look like she's going to be able to tell what happened?
just rape her, don't be a faggot

it's dishonest
the animation is also forced

what's this from?

they dont look like theyre actually touching

>it's dishonest
>the animation is also forced
Its like buzzword bingo next you'll call it artificially good.

probably Koe no Katachi

Obviously that's the joke the poster you're replying to was going for.

>Its like buzzword bingo
that's the only way zoomers can communicate.

>zoomers
That's a retarded buzzword too, you fucking moron. One forced by wojaktards. Kill yourself.

zoomers are people born from the late 90s to early 2010s. they're the first generation to never know a world without the internet.

That is the internet lingo used to refer to such people which is why you're being called a moron

Basically what said.
Their actions look scripted and unnatural, it doesn't feel like a real fight or at least a believable one.
It's pretty obvious that this sequence is done for sakuga show-off and drama purposes.

They at the very least should have made the deaf girl ugly. It makes zero sense to bully a cute girl. Learn a little sign language, befriend her, stand up for her and then you probably have a cute deaf wife in the end.

But the guy was obviously gay.

huh? wipe the tears out of your eyes and try again.

Zoomer is a term that has been coined for Gen Z. Just like boomer and millennial were for the Baby Boom and Gen Y generations. Can you comprehend that? Yes new words are still being coined even today. Retard

how come this is considered one of the best anime movies of all time? even no substance your name mogs it