Hyouka is NOT boring

Hyouka is NOT boring

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Hyouka_11_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[22FFE028].mkv_snapshot_08.56_[2016.04.30_02.45.49].png (1280x720, 1.6M)

Yes it is outside of a few episodes and the film club arc is literally the most boring thing in anime, ever. the Endless Eight was more entertaining

Attached: FS4uPxtUEAAp_NH.jpg (1800x1267, 281.24K)

Attached: 1444267337348.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I love Hyouka, it's a legitimately great show with some of the best direction and animation you can find inzzzzzzzzzzz

filtered. Hoyuka is Kyoani's best show

why do normalfags and f/a/ggots like hyouka again?
it's literally worse than oregairu and it hachiman is already a loser, what the fuck people?

everyone apparently has some form of adhd nowadays. it shouldn't be a surprise that some people are incapable of sitting down and watching a show that doesn't have something exploding or someone screaming every five seconds.

I downloaded the whole thing a few years ago, tried watching the first episode and fell asleep

You don't understand, Oreki is lazy, doesn't stand out in any way, doesn't make an effort at anything, but he's...he's so SMART and INTELLIGENT - never mind that he doesn't even get good grades, school is stupid OK?! - he IS LITERALLY ME and that's why this show is a masterpiece! If I was in his shoes I'd totally have Chitanda lusting after me and ignoring every other man in the world, just like she does, haha!

Normalfags dont like Hyouka wtf.

How is Hyouka boring? Saying hyouka is boring is like saying slice of life anime is boring. I don't get these people.

>Saying hyouka is boring is like saying slice of life anime is boring.
That would be correct.

>Saying hyouka is boring is like saying slice of life anime is boring.
slice of life anime is boring

>You don't understand, Oreki is lazy, doesn't stand out in any way, doesn't make an effort at anything, but he's...he's so SMART and INTELLIGENT - never mind that he doesn't even get good grades, school is stupid OK?! - he IS LITERALLY ME and that's why this show is a masterpiece! If I was in his shoes I'd totally have Chitanda lusting after me and ignoring every other man in the world, just like she does, haha!
This but without any irony. I'm literally Oreki irl. Prove me wrong.

The "slice of life" content in hyouka is just stroking the self insert MC's ego over and over and over with scenes showing how fascinating Chitanda finds him and how much she wants be around him and how important he is. It's high school but chad is nowhere to be seen and the only other male main character exists to be inferior to MC. It's trash

If you replaced "smart and intelligent" with "hot and already has a criminal record by 17" it would be believable, but sadly not once in history has a girl ever been attracted to a guy because of any quality Oreki has, sure he's drawn handsome but he doesn't act manly or seductive in any way. It's wish fulfillment

>but he doesn't act manly or seductive in any way.
You sound like the kind of guy who watches "how to pick up chicks" videos on YouTube.

It is boring

It's boring and forgettable.

>How is Hyouka boring?
how is it not boring

You're right. It was boring AND shit.

classic that started "literally me" archtype?