Kimagure Orange Road

yesterday's thread died too early...
let's have a cultured discussion, alright?

Attached: 1659004069317.jpg (791x593, 108.3K)

look like off brand rumiko takahashi.

I'm sorry I haven't watched your show user, I'l,l get around to it and I'll discuss it with you.
Give me like a year and make a new thread

*solves Japan's infertility crisis*

Attached: ho.png (618x885, 723.82K)

>bowlcut falls in love with him because he made a shot in basketball
wtf?

Did you see how sick that shot was? Also, she's 15, that's just what young teens are like.

KOR is great if you happen to empathize with Kasuga and also simp Madoka, the show looks gorgeous, the side cast is pretty weak though. The movie is probably the best teen romance anime there is, it really turns the show on it's head in a good way. Tomomi Mochizuki really solidified his place as one of the otaku generation's best directors there.

he is LITERALLY me!

Attached: gbvadf.png (1198x900, 658.56K)

Which one to watch: Ranma, UY, KOR, or Maison Ikkoku?

Yes.

why not all 4?

Shitty formulaic show but the ending was kino

Well I was asking which one to watch first since they're massively long

Kor is like 50 eps

Ranma 1/2 because Ranko is sexo

I need to know... Does blonde hyper girl win or at least get an IF side route? I don't plan on watching this if the boring blue haired chick wins.

I hear less people talk about KOR compared to the other three, is it as good?
Lum is hot as well in UY right? Though I'll probably wait for the new UY release for better subs

Just watch it. It's not a good show to binge because every EP is literally the same. MC has some misunderstanding with the girls, he has to use his powers to comedic effect, and then the misunderstanding gets resolved. Very episodic with no real development. It's a sitcom but better because madoka is perfect.

KOR isn't a Rumiko Takahashi work, it doesn't really factor in to those three outside of being Rom Coms, which there were plenty of in the 80s. KOR just happens to be more popular than the other non Rumiko ones.

I know someone who named a retarded sibling Madoka because of this show (they're not Japanese, living in Japan, or fluent in Japanese) and I unironically believe the kid would have ended up less retarded if they
hadn't been given such a weeb name

This show is worthless cause best girl not only lost, she got shitted on every step of the way until the finale breakdown.

Attached: 1500176019712.jpg (998x749, 80.74K)

I mean its essentially a far inferior maison ikkoku so you are pretty much correct. Its still okay when you don't compare it to better works