One Piece

Yamato inherited Oden's will, she was supposed to be Luffy's Oden. I can't believe Oda killed thematic consistency just to pull some stupid "subvert your expectations" crap.

Attached: pirate king and oden.jpg (1200x675, 174.83K)

She wasn’t as popular as he hoped so he pulled the plug

>I can't believe Oda killed thematic consistency just to pull some stupid "subvert your expectations" crap

Except he didn't do that at all, Yamato is on her way to befriend nine degenerates and turn them over a new leaf, just like Oden did.

She was strong enough to keep Kaido busy by herself.
Can't have Zoro not be the No. two in the crew Heh, that rhymes

Yamato runs around wano sees it regrets telling luffy to leave then jumps off to the sunny holding on like oden did with white beard in 1058

>Yamato inherited Oden's will
>Even though Luffy is free
>Even though Luffy defeated Kaido
>Even though Yamato is not part of the new generation Oden was talking about
>Even though Yamato herself calls Luffy more Oden-like than her

Attached: no one could ever love you.jpg (682x546, 133.42K)

>Oda killed thematic consistency
Since when did Oda care about themes or consistency? Did you forget what kind of trash you were reading in the first place?

>thematic consistency
Who was Roger's Nami and Robin? Roger didn't have any women on his ship. Who are Luffy's Shanks and Buggy? There's no children on Luffy's ship.

> thematic consistency
> In One Piece
That is odd to say because Luffy and Roger's journeys are not meant to be the same. Luffy's journey is one of success while Roger's is one of failure.

>11th most popular character, surpassing several Straw Hats
>not as popular as he hoped.

Oden joining Roger's ship was what doomed Wano.

Half of the top 10 are strawhats you fucking idiot faggot. You also fail to mention Carrot is number 8 IN THAT POLL. Yamato is literally less popular than Carrot in Japan. Less than Ace AND Sabo.

>Roger's is one of failure
?
Roger managed to become the King without being carried by his family, an overpowered Devil Fruit and special snowflake crewmates
He's ten times the man Luffy will never be.

>special snowflake crewmates
Oden says otherwise

I hate to say it, but I think the haters are right.

Oda is kind of a hack. He was great in the beginning but after the time skip it's gotten worse and worse.

Oden joined WB first you fucking speedreader.

He's never really been all that good of a writer in the first place. His primary talents lie in world building and the occasional funny gag.

>worldwide
Wasn't she like 18th or something in Japan which is pretty average considering fucking Reiju and Cabbage also ranked highly in Japan only polls when they were relevant?

Speaking of, are the full rankings by country (not just 1-10) available anywhere? Because apparently the poll site no longer exists.

>Yamato is on her way to befriend nine degenerates and turn them over a new leaf, just like Oden did.
Tobiroppo + All Stars as Yamato's Scabbards?

anybody would have seen this coming

Attached: jinbeknew.jpg (1188x577, 233.29K)

They keep falling for the arc princess shit and it gets more pathetic every time.

>You're not a real emperor! Defeating Kaido with the help of your friends and an asspull overpowered DF? Come on, supernova Luffy I can handle just fine, but emperor Luffy is like a fishman with COA! Strawhat Luffy! Couldn't keep his hands out of my treasure chest, but you can stop him navy Admirals, you must stop him-...

Attached: chunks.jpg (1280x720, 74.59K)

Luffy is worse than Deku now

im single smuggest motherfucker on this board right now
because since we knew Yamato met Ace i've been saying that she would go out to sea on her own adventure
i've been telling you, and you all ridiculed me and laughed and called me denial and been like hurr durr ur argument dumb!!
and in the end, i was right
there is no bigger satisfaction to me knowing that yamatroons replying to me
>im screenshoting this for pic compilation for after she joins :)))))
already deleted their screenshoots out of embarassment, it is so good to know that yamatroons got BTFO harder than anybody ever in the history of this fucking board

with this single move, Oda assured i can never fall into depression, because if i ever feel down i will just think about this moment, about these threads full of SEETHE, i will just imagine yamatroons screaming and shitting and pissing themselves in front of their computers after reading 1057 spoilers

i've won

Attached: 1594013545039.jpg (750x920, 177.73K)