Who’s the dumbest MC in anime?

Who’s the dumbest MC in anime?
My vote goes to Subaru.

Attached: 503E8F1E-0878-49E1-85A2-6B9D5DF83BFB.jpg (1280x720, 122.14K)

he goes worse in every arc, no character progression

why is this show so popular. It's the dumbest most contrived shit I've ever seen. Feels like some glow nigger program to sabotage anime.

His face literally looks like a baby. I don't mean "babyfaced," I mean he literally looks like an infant's face plastered on a teen boy's head.

I'm sorry OP, but there's only one (1) King of the Cucks and Retards and it's not Subaru.
It's picrel.

Attached: retardedmoralfag.jpg (1920x1080, 205.57K)

its based and you are cringe and not every anime has to be some cool ass dude thats op you fucking homosexual

Who’s that? And why is he so stupid?

mc from pic related is the dumbest gorilla I have ever seen

Attached: 1640405630400.png (460x590, 431.96K)

Why does Any Forums hate him so much?

At least Subaru can actually accomplish things on his own

Attached: yellow deku.png (576x823, 30.49K)

Isn't Gon canonically retarded? Every time people start talking about complicated shit steam starts coming out of his ears.

eren yejaeaeaeaeaaeger

It took this faggot to die 10 times to even know that he was restarting while in summer time render the Mc got it at the start of 2nd try

He wasn’t that stupid, just badly written.

Attached: Natsuru_EP_14.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Gon isn't booksmart like killua since he never went to school but Yorknew and gon's fight against owl and bat prove he's smart

The cuck from Rent a Girlfriend

It’s only three or four people who samefag constantly. You can tell by their posting patterns and the fact they generally refuse to use basic grammar.

>using grammar on Any Forums
dumbass phoneposter

Imagine speedwatching/Reading this hard. Even when I was an anime only I could easily see the progression he went through.

Cope Subarufag.

Attached: 18519-609ce3de9e37f.jpg (225x350, 29.59K)

I never watched this crap, but my god, what an obnoxious character design.

Subaru is a fucking genius, He's created and deciphered plans the entire series that you faggots obviously couldn't understand.
It took him 3 times you retard.