A robot pulling a carriage in isekai

>a robot pulling a carriage in isekai
Should you consider this thing primitive or high tech?

Attached: 1659878130883.jpg (950x1364, 548.82K)

Couldn't the golem, like, transform into the cabin's engine for the sake of efficiency?

Is there an isekai with good world building?

they would need to come up with the idea of an engine.

engines are weird anyways.

like it compresses gas in a chamber, then ignites it to force the piston to turn an axle, which causes more pistons to turn and a gear at the end of the axle to rotate, giving us spinning wheels.

i think.

that depends on how much value the robot has from just being able to let the carriage go vs how quickly it can transform to and from an engine

Original isekai are much better than adaptations.

Ernest's hardon for mecha often interferes with him making more practical, purpose based designs. At the same time, in a conflict the mecha can let go of the cart and fight, reducing the need for a redundant mecha core to power the cart. Those things are hard to come by after all.

It's like if you give a coke bottle to a primitive African tribal, they would start using it in ways you wouldn't.

Why aren't there more isekai series where you're reincarnated as the king?

Why cares about the correct effiency, we need to advance our aesthetics.

Attached: yo.png (1400x600, 324.3K)

Good question, maybe because the writers don't like the kind of plot arcs you tend to lean to when you have the protagonist start from such a position of authority from the start.

He could have gone with them.

Attached: 1631614271336.jpg (1000x1421, 660.38K)

>joints hydraulics levers etc to operate limbs is more complicated than a shaft that spins one of two directions inside a cylinder wrapped in copper wire and magnets
you do understand what you just said, right? legs are inefficient and unless that fucker is a combiner, the whole design is retarded

He needs to bang the dragon girl already.

Any new isekai with sex?

ENTER

Attached: shounin yuusha.jpg (2032x1457, 791.58K)

Isn't this the one with the loli who is abnormally strong?
Why didn't the MC just fuck her, jesus

This look surprisingly well made.
I hope they have some stupid strong horses to pull all that metal though

I wouldn't mind it so much if he wanted to fuck her and was looking for a way to safely do it.

user. someone has to come up with that idea, if golems already exist, and they can be made into anything, then why not make horse golems to pull carriages.

it makes sense for an fantasy world that never came up with the idea of an engine. this is thinking through their eyes.

more importantly, most people don't know how an engine works, i sure as hell don't.

Yeah, I wonder why. Maybe it's because it usually automatically requires a pretty large cast just for subordinates and then you still have to make a lot of other characters on top of that?

Attached: four-isekai-rulers.jpg (2048x2048, 906.68K)

That would exclude class isekai

Class isekai tends to at most really only care for like a third of the class at most, while the other two-third are relegated to nameless background characters.

I think that manga should be running out of novel chapters soon.