What does Any Forums think about Inio Asano?

Attached: Inio Asano A Kino Master.png (1502x1558, 3.81M)

One hit wonder.

he's literally me

I don't care for some of his earlier works but otherwise I think he's great. Ozanari-kun is extremely underrated and short so I recommend it to you all. I still haven't read Dededede, how was it?

He's shit. Overrated by children blinded by the superficial aspects of his works while ignoring the lack of a core.

Yeah I like his work

Define core

>t. Naruto fan

He is probably the only one out there that has the balls to roast his fans for calling him a genius dispite them not understanding his work. Respect for calling out sycophantic fans.

I have read punpun, holograph and nigger on the shore and didn't like even one of them so asano is hard no for me.

Solanin is pretty good

>lack of a core
??????????

For me he's like shonen writers but for people who wants to be mature. His works are ultra sad depressing and edgy, so "adults" that thinks sadness = depth, but in reality what he writes is rather superficial

Superficial how?

>let’s take Usamaru Furuya
>and remove all the creativity
>make the protagonist a self-insert
>and they have sex with every woman and underage girl in the manga

Just ask yourself: what is there beyond sadness and depression in most of his work?
The only one I think is good is dead dead demons, because there are actually some layers and interesting takes

You've asked yourself that and you came up short?

I realized how simple and shallow are his work by reading them. They have the same depth as average battle shonen

Any recommendations for some slice of life that has some genuine layers and introspection?

Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction
It doesn't have "genuine layers and introspection" but it's good.

What makes his other works simple and shallow but not this one?