Togashi

we had a good run

Attached: 1(1).jpg (623x334, 25.99K)

3 Years and more to come

>I advanced one frame
This man is animating a new hxh season all by himself

-ACK!

1 frame of HxH is better than the entire One Piece manga

Attached: OP wan piss bad art.jpg (1759x1269, 990.85K)

At this point making HxH is just very elaborate way of suicide for him.

G-guys my back aches and and...i can't move my hand. Yes i still can tweet but

Attached: 1634010876008.jpg (320x222, 11.17K)

>I'm having a hard time with my right hand
This sounds BS to me. If Togashi is really sick then why not post a video of himself drawing manga?

Yeah, and a video could easily be acted or edited, so why doesn’t he send us his medical records as well? If Togashi was really in pain he would live-stream his life 24/7 to prove it to us. Something is fishy here

i think its the jews doing it

Yep, that's a hiatus.

Why won't he just let someone else draw for him?

Why does he bother working on a series he clearly no longer cares about? I don't understand this mentality of mangaka at all. If you are no longer passionate about a project, drop it and do something you are passionate about.
It is a bizarre thing because it seems like these people are victims of their own success. It is like they cannot just drop these projects because it still earns them money so they don't want to throw away the security of a paycheck.
I mean he is at the point where everything is so developed he could just do a chicken scratch draft and have assistants do all the work, so why doesn't he do that? Hell the manga would probably actually look better because half of the real art talent pool out there are assistants. If he wanted the series to seriously go on, he could delegate 99% of the physical work to other people.

>1コマ
>1 frame
This is your mind on machine translations. I'm surprised some people can remember to breathe without setting reminders on Cortana / Alexa / Google Assistant

Attached: 1656322548600.jpg (1280x865, 523.04K)

>what about one piece!
Holy rent free.

HUNTERSISTERS?

>Guy who was on Haitus for 3 years doesn't come through with his OBVIOUS unrealistic promise of a 10+ chapter drop in 1 year after only posting vague unfinished scribbles weeks apart

When will you stupid faggots wake up? Togashi doesn't want to work on this shit anymore you fucking idiots. It's an insult to ACTUAL mangaka who are putting in work. Here is a pro tip, anyone who posts constant progress that isn't ACTUAL progress(Scribbles) is not going to complete the project.

>B-but he's sick

No, you fucking morons he is saying this shit to maintain his fanbase. The man is BORED.

It was a good run. I think this is the end. He's only getting older and his condition isn't going to get better.

>Why does he bother working on a series he clearly no longer cares about?
Says who? The fact that the story is so good now, has made a shit ton of storyboards and is working on it despite his problems and being a multimillionaire shows that he does care about it.
>so why doesn't he do that?
There's no one better than him to draw hxh.

Better yet why not just get an artist and just be a writer?
He can even just doodle it up in an hour and have assistants do everything else.

He's just fucking lazy.

A hiatus in a hiatus?

hiatus fags will never see the manga out again

It's Miura all over again.

He's going to do this until he drops dead 2-3 years from now.

Why do you think you are more privy to Togashi's mental state than anybody else?

The evidence is clear for everyone to see.

Considering he's either a lazy piece of shit who refuses to draw OR fucked up enough that he is physically unable to continue drawing, I would say there's plenty of people better than him to draw it.

you're a moron if you think he doesn't care about it

what the fuck does he have?

Attached: 309ACA80-95F3-4651-931A-95943EBECC3F.jpg (828x887, 157.2K)

You're a fucking retard.

>Toriyama sends in scribbles to his chosen successor on a NAPKIN with 2 words
We get Dragonball Super the Manga every single month
>Kishimoto sends scribbles to his successor
We get boruto the manga.

Say what you want about these series but their existance shows that Togashi just straight up doesn't give a fuck. the man could easily do he same thing but he would rather string you fucking idiots along than get an assistant to finish it.

Keep in mind Toriyama and Kishimoto literally are no longer in their series, Kishimoto said he wanted to spend time with his family. Toriyama actively forgets shit like ssj2 AND character names. Kubo managed to drop a spin off manga and a whole extra chapter and his hand is fucking BROKEN from doing it and he still can help draw for the anime.

Togashi doesn't fucking care, wake up have you read HxH? It's filled with TEXT, lack of backgrounds, scribbles and half page frames with a single character. ALL OF THIS and he can't drop a chapter in 3 years but u think he'll drop 10 in 1? It's honestly starting to get sad, I used to shit on hXhfags but its really just sad at this point. I feel no anger or resentment, they shit up threads because they are beaten housewives living on a dream by a man who has clearly moved on.

True hunterchads don't care, we want the true HxH, not a butchered mimicry done by some untalented fag.

>being a multimillionaire shows that he does care about it.

If anything that's LESS incentive, Tite Kubo actively tells his editors to fuck off, and does the bare minimum but even he could pump out chapters consistently. He managed to finish bleach with a broken wrist for fucks sake and when that was done he still dropped a 3 chapter spin off + Bonus chapter. How MANGLED is Togashi's hand that he can't draw a fucking page in 3 years, come on bro. This is getting ridiculous.

Bull fucking shit, HxH's artstyle is fucking simplistic, no backgrounds, scribbly linework etc.

Nothing. He's lazy and lying. Bakuman did a fucking parody of this where its author worked on his manga out of a hospital bed. Tite Kubo kept working and finished a weekly series with a broken wrist and he didn't whine like a faggot. Wake up and realize that Togashi doesn't want to work anymore and read something else.

looks like we're back

Attached: 1648216774874.png (1217x920, 113.67K)

FUCKING
WRITE THE MANGA
AND HAVE OTHER PEOPLE DRAW IT
YOU IGNORANT FUCKING KEKOLD

it has nothing to do with passion, you just fail to understand what burnout is because you are 16 years old

I quite don’t get following HxH has at this point. It had NOTHING for literal years, zero content.

>because you are 16 years old
A 16 year old with a massive sense of entitlement at that.

The man has done nothing in 3 years you fucking child. At that point it's not burnout, its loss of interest in the project. Wake the FUCK up. The ONLY possible way to save this series you idiots love so much is to call Togashi out ON TWITTER for being a lazy lying P.O.S, maybe then he might wise up and put some effort but you idiots wont because you are too busy sucking his cock. So you stay in Limbo forever.

he can't move his hand

At this point he should just work with a writer to end the series with novelization

>Say what you want about these series but their existance shows that Togashi just straight up doesn't give a fuck.
Not at all, it shows that Togashi cares the most. Kishoto and Toriyama didn’t give a fuck if their properties got worse and worse forever, they just see free money and choose to accept it. I would much rather HxH never gets another chapter than Togashi going down the same route.