One Piece

When did you know for sure Yamato wasn't joining?

Attached: everyone but yamato.png (910x865, 373.74K)

Because Carrot already existed.

Attached: bun in a crate.gif (431x335, 42.89K)

>read SBS
>apparently fukurokuju had a sister whose relationship with raizo is the source of their rivalry
What the fuck? Why didn't Oda put this in the manga instead of drawing them standing in a room saying
>LET ME GO DUDE
>NUH UH YOU LET ME GO FIRST
Oda's decisions in off-screening shit have been so bizarre throughout this entire arc. Like how the fakeout death scenes for Kin and Kiku took up more panel time than Izo and Ashura's actual real deaths. Remember them?

How hard is Kaido laghing right now?

Attached: Hiyori shamisen[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F04jxbp.mp3].png (245x448, 49.42K)

Attached: 6r9neqfck5h91.jpg (703x797, 196.68K)

but enough about yamao, go to the cross guild thread

It's legit hilarious how Kaido unironically won this arc.

>Joyboy finally arrived proving himself by beating Kaido just like he expected and revealed to King who is pro-joyboy
>He finally had a fight until he hit his limtis like he wanted and seemingly his "glorious death"
>Yamato actually took her role as Wano's guardian in service of Joyboy and as Pseudo-Shogun since she can still beat the shit out of Momo anytime.
>Big Mom got BTFO and Kaido hated the bitch hag
>the greatest war in history is literally in the making RIGHT NOW

It all comes together how he wanted lmfao

Attached: FTOg7FpUEAIfc84.jpg (1136x630, 54.29K)

>go to the cross guild thread
where is it?

any character that willing says it wants to join the crew from its first appearance has no chance of joining

some amount of reluctance is basically a requirement at this point

Terrible villain that failed to kill anyone other than some CP0 agent. What an complete embarrassment.

When she tried to use Ace's corpse to emotionally manipulate Luffy into doing her bidding.

He really did get basically everything he wanted. Damn, Oda.

Attached: 13890944632811.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

oda, by his own admission, doesn't think about how many pages anything will take and just works of a list of things he wants to happen. because he was planning wano for so long he ended up with a glut of ideas that he started culling only after wano was already bloated. also axed was things like the extended backstory to the fox sword collector and his relationship to the one eye'd swordsman that Zoro resembled

>muh death
go back SNK shitter

Oda is a god

I haven't been reading these shitshows for a few weeks, can someone link me to the thread where it was confirmed Yamato isn't joining?

When the spoilers came out. Everything up until now pointed at Yamato joining and Oda did a 180.

When Ace said "I can't believe someone as strong as you isn't a captain".

The Tenth

Attached: BFCA18C3-F45B-417E-B454-0069885C8D34.jpg (1000x667, 29.5K)

Attached: Ultimate Sanji.png (968x693, 511.76K)

Be assured, I will shitpost FOREVER about how wrong Yamatofags were.

You will live your life knowing that for 2 years you just embarrassed yourself to the utmost degree. In conjunction, Denialchads will live the rest of their luxurious lives knowing they blew Yamatofaggots out of the water. Every time you see the Straw Hats in any future material moving forward, Yamato will not be there. Her absence will serve as a personal reminder to you that you were utterly blown the fuck out and that for two years you wasted your time fighting against the inevitable. Yamato will never be a crew member of the Straw Hat Pirates in any and all future movies, TV specials, video games, figurine collection sets, etc. You hide behind the same reaction images, but you dread this outcome; you live anxiously because you know that ultimately what you and I want doesn’t matter, Oda gets the last say, and everything he’s written so far points to Yamato staying in Wano as Momo's retainer.

You will try to save face on the day spoilers are out that have Yamato staying in Wano where she belongs by pretending like you were never a Yamakek and that instead you were saying “STAYMATO” from the beginning. You may even convince us. But you know who you won’t convince? Yourself. You will live with the shame that you are now forced to side with the ‘enemy’ team.

Maybe that won’t happen, and instead you’ll try to leave these threads - red in the face, embarrassed - and try to not look back on how much of a fucking wrong retard you were. You’ll last a couple hours, browsing other websites. But sadly, as the ol’ saying goes: “Don’t forget, you are here forever.” You will waltz your sorry ass right back in these threads, defeated, and see nothing but the crew WITHOUT Yamato. All the while Denialchads kek for eternity @ the then current state of your mental health.

Attached: Bege.jpg (655x360, 32.02K)

From the start
>Luffy gives her nickname
>dream is just to set sail(something that would be accomplished the second she joins)
>invites herself on the crew from the start without Luffy's approval
>is basically the arc princess that mainly just interacts with Luffy
>has conquerors haki coating
>DF is the Guardian of Wano
>Just wants to be like Oden(the guy who regretted leaving)
Only brainteasers coomers and illiterate cucks taught she was going to join

KURAUDO?!

Attached: FJzxlWXXIAowTxz.jfif.jpg (1728x2160, 1.93M)

No joke even zeus had a character developement in order for him to join hahaha!

Attached: jhvbvh.png (414x414, 395.63K)

What was the point of this character

>I’ve been imprisoned here for 20 years now. My father has tried to kill me more times than I can count. He’s robbed me of my freedom.
>Hey, I’m in a rush so can you just tell me where Kaido is already?
It’s almost insane how little Luffy cared about Yamato. If Oda truly intended for her to become the next nakama, he definitely would have written it differently. He most certainly would’ve had Luffy include Yamato among the list of people he was fighting Kaido for. Remember when Luffy, without even learning the exact details of Nami’s backstory, walked straight to Arlong Park and punched the shit out of Arlong just because he made Nami cry? He also destroyed the place that represented Nami’s hell, with only Nami understanding the weight of that. Once it was all said and done, he shouted that he did all that because Nami was his nakama. Don’t even get me started on Robin with Luffy literally waging war on the entire world for her sake. These two gave every reason for Luffy to just say “forget it” and fuck off, but he didn’t because they were his treasure. He’d do the same for the others too.

Now compare that to Yamato and there was absolutely nothing there. Yamatroons tried to cope by saying it’s because Yamato is already strong that Luffy wouldn’t worry about her to that extent. But they failed to realize that they just missed the entire point of Luffy’s character and his relationship with his crew. He knew Sanji was strong, yet he was more than ready to tangle with Big Mom a little earlier than anticipated to save him. Doesn’t matter how strong a person is. They could be stronger than Luffy himself but as long as they were his treasure he would lay his life down for them.

Yamato could NEVER compare. Even if she DOES wind up joining in the future.

So yeah, what was the point of Yamato again?

Attached: 3123331.jpg (1459x896, 294.18K)

>Everything up until now pointed at Yamato joining and Oda did a 180.
Lmao no it fucking didn't. The minute Yamato revealed she can do advanced coc I knew she wasnt gonna join. The Monster Trio will NOT be disrupted.

Attached: 1649363079489.jpg (305x165, 12.87K)

>any character that willing says it wants to join the crew from its first appearance has no chance of joining
>who is Brook

>brainteasers
Why did spell check do this to me

>calls herself Oden
>Luffy reacts in visible disgust

Attached: FGRVgDzXMAAdgcS.jpg (1360x745, 457.37K)

>Hey Nami, remember when Jinbe and I said the crew was full?

Attached: Zeus.png (668x447, 172.35K)

To bait people who don't get the series

Merch and new coombait waifu

GODA

Based Kaido was the real winner of this arc

Attached: Kaido was right.jpg (520x306, 104.79K)

/opg/ results:

>Most desirable waifu
Robin
>Most troll nakama posting
Tama
>Most based denialKING
BegeGOD
>Most liked ship
Kinemon's
>Most liked strawhat
Jinbei
>Most cocky characterfag right now
Carrotfags
>Most liked trios
Chopper Luffy Carrot
Luffy Law Zoro
>Most liked duo
Nami and Usopp
>Most hated trio
Monster trio (fightspics who don't even like the characters)
>Most hated duo
Sanji and Zoro

Attached: Bara fish.jpg (1600x1676, 499.39K)

I want Katakuri to sit on my face

so will Yamato go around fucking other men's wives and daughters?

Attached: -5-39ba94a11a.gif (540x233, 1017.79K)

>being cute
>Zoro's wife
>sword giver
>raid saver
>Coc unlocker
>making you seethe and ask the same question over and over again.

Attached: 1648464355836.png (827x827, 1.38M)

You should've figured it out when Yamato's big 'meet the crew' moment in 1051 got played off as a minor gag

Why did Oda even bother to say that they'll let Kinemon, Momo and Yamato join later? He himself knows the series is ending, there's no point in such an empty promise.

Film Red

Add caribou and Toko + Tama

Where the fuck were you schizo

Yamato is absolutely loyal to Momo

Lay down.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 125.06K)

Based Begeposter

They and the whole Straw Hat fleet will join in the final trip to RAUGH TALE

To wank Oden and Ace some more

Attached: 1659673193018335.png (659x1080, 717.14K)

Attached: 842d56a3373b535f3ef76ca482ae5ecb.png (470x293, 91.02K)

>What the fuck? Why didn't Oda put this in the manga instead of drawing them standing in a room saying
Needed the time to set up Yamato and ubvert expectations. Fucking genius, right?

My shrines…

Attached: 18B71885-5858-471D-96FB-D865D323C03E.jpg (730x1083, 585.48K)

BASED

I love them! I hope they killed a lot of Cipher Pol glowies

Attached: Poire & Galette.png (881x495, 954.44K)

That'll just shit up Laugh Tale, only the core Straw Hats should go there.

>kill anyone other than some CP0 agent
Slow down Kizaru.

Will Yamatofags ever recover from getting btfo this hard?

Attached: wrong choice.png (895x594, 732.88K)

One Piece made me realise I genuinely have Asperger's syndrome

I had stomach flu
I want him to sit on my face

Oh no.....my merch are all useless now......

I mean there was only the one guy left

RIP my homies Maha and Long-arm-guy

Attached: mahawtf.png (513x1224, 739.98K)

>>being cute
There were countless better girls than her this arc
>>Zoro's wife
He hasn’t spoken to her for over 100 chapters
>>sword giver
Tenguyama could’ve done that
>>raid saver
Kek
>>Coc unlocker
I guess she did unlock a lot of “cocs”
>>making you seethe and ask the same question over and over again.
Nice projection

I love Zeus!

Attached: E55-fvkVkAEArb2.jpg (1200x1662, 1.23M)

Edens Zero is better than post TS One Piece

Can't believe anyone fell for last chapter's bait

>Big Mom got BTFO and Kaido hated the bitch hag
speedreader

cant wait for blackbeard to turn ultra powerful with the help of the mythical anti niga fruit to have a total cool ultimate final spic showdown to determine fate and who gets to wank off oden more .

Attached: 1647018149298.jpg (633x651, 24.83K)

How?

For me it was when it was revealed in her flashback that Ace never promised her shit and she was just using his memory to get on Luffy's good side (and failing)
That on top of the fact that she never once said "nakama" and likely never will.

Attached: Tama's_promise.jpg (376x353, 72.02K)

>>being cute
When her eyes aren't slanted
>>raid saver
Yamato
>>Coc unlocker
That was Kiku

Why's that?

Katakuri's chocolate donut on user's face

Sturm the Snift will make waves in the white sea next big arc.

>My father has tried to kill me more times than I can count.
This is fake, Kaido could kill anyone in Yamato's rank if he really wanted it

>kinemon
>momo
>Tama
>Pedro
Does that mean they will join?

Attached: Pui-120.jpg (250x250, 21.52K)

>I knew
Nah. You were sweating like everyone else that she might join.

>he thinks Blackbeard, Shanks and Buggy D. Clown + the Marines won't go to Laugh Tale at the same time with their respective fleets

It'll be 200 chapters of 1v1 fights and you WILL like it

So, chapter dropping on monday or tuesday?

Chapter 1051
>"I'll be sailing with you from now on!"
>everyone liked that
Chapter 1055
>Momo says Yamato is leaving so he has to prove he can protect Wano without her
Chapter 1056
>"All right, time to go to where Luffy is!"
Chapter 1057
>"I've changed my mind, I'm staying"

>Magellan let 3 future Emperors escape Impel Down
what a fuckup

>He drew a tree
>he sharts
>he lazy
KNEEL

Attached: GOD.png (266x272, 200.21K)

SAY MY NAME

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92.76K)

Thanks facesitting user for letting us know you had diahrrea, clearly a necessary info

Attached: 1659539651251497.png (790x444, 420.66K)

Oda unironically conned his fanbase into buying a lot of merch that was basically rendered useless now. That's scummy behavior and he should face real consequences for that.

Attached: 1558235410637.jpg (479x521, 67.2K)

based fr fr on god

You two are jealous aren't you? Otherwise you would just shrug off my posts just like everyone else in this thread.

Attached: 1650798105164.jpg (1280x720, 183.33K)

How hard would Ulti laugh when Yamato tells her she didn't join with Mugiwara?

Attached: FH8KDyDVkAk4S-m.jpg (1718x1847, 466.66K)

>he has to prove he can protect Wano without her
yeah and he fucking failed, while she was watching
then she had a week to think about what she actually wants to do with her life

She decided to stay for a little while, then head to sea later

>wtf she changed her mind???? bad writing??? how do human beings work???
legitimate yamatroon autism

HELLO! I AM A COMPLETELY NORMAL CRATE THAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE CHECKED BEFORE LEAVING. THERE ARE NO CUTE NAKAMA INSIDE ME. PLEASE FOCUS ON SAILING AWAY FROM WANO AS FAST AS YOU CAN. YOUR CO-OPERATION IS APPRECIATED. REGARDS, A CRATE.

Attached: Hello, my name is Car---Crate!.png (920x872, 25.18K)

Don't lump me in with you unbelievers. Yamato joining was the biggest brainlet filter of all time. Oda does not go back on his word when it comes to crew dynamics.

Attached: 1659291075438.jpg (1200x1600, 2.81M)

STAYMATO!

Attached: FZ6mme2XoAUPgqk.jpg (715x401, 47.11K)

>When did you know for sure Yamato wasn't joining?
Unironically, the moment everyone thought she was in. "I'm going to live as Kozuki Oden" we know that ad nauseam, so you don't end a chapter like that if there's nothing more to it.
I imagined it would have continued next chapter as "and Oden tried to protect Wano for years". Sailing Is only half of his story if you think about it

Attached: 1660396821554336.jpg (691x1024, 201.26K)

Oden wank is official dead. rip in chunks

Attached: 7 (20).jpg (241x191, 67.25K)

Why is LawLu so fucking cute?

That is the list of characters Luffy remembers the name of, so they are the ones with the most chances. You could call it, the joining list.
The only reason yamatofags have a drop of copium left is because she's being paired with two other character of that list.

Attached: 1648342281236.jpg (564x564, 56.45K)

What did oda mean by this?

Attached: 1660396622709937.jpg (244x417, 54.97K)

Something tells me caribou is in there

Attached: 1647000242451.jpg (251x231, 8.53K)

>wanted to die in glorious combat using the ancient weapons to challenge the power of the world government
>died to some bitch ass nigga with an overpowered df and plot armor
Nah, Koido got the short end of the stick badly

Please post your tits please

If Carrot does join, I hope crateposting becomes a mainstay of the memes.

>wanted to join Luffy for years ever since she met Ace
>changed her mind in a matter of days

since the flashback where she was with Ace
i was saying all the time that she's no fit for the crew and that she has too much potential on her own to be under Luffy.
i was saying all along that she would be told off and she would go out to sea on her own, create her own crew and then join Luffy's fleet or some thing.
i also said that there will be cover story about her adventuring, because it is really the fitting thing to do after Wano. we got Bege's cover story, then Germa, now it will be cover story about Wano and its citizens rebuilding the country AND Yamato out there going to different islands adventuring and finding crew members

it was the only logical thing, because Yamato wanted ADVENTURE and Straw Hat crew is NOT going on many adventures anymore, there will be probably only Elbaf and after that Black Beard and One Piece and then fight against World Government, one fucking island is not an adventure, especially not for someone who've been kept hostage on one island their whole life
i expect Yamato to go out to sea and have similar adventures to Oden (but as a captain) but it will be just cover story. and now that we now that Luffy wants to join her sometime later in the story, she will probably join them after Blackbeard and before Laugh Tale (to be with them in time for fight against World Government) but imo she will not be a Straw Hat member, she will be just a fighter on their side, like many other people from grand fleet and other Luffy's allies

Attached: 1561189939182.jpg (474x568, 31.23K)

>Oda does not [headcanon]
Shhhh. You didn't know anything.

God she is so beautiful

I did not tell a single lie; Hiyori is adorable when her eyes aren't fucky, Hiyori playing nurse and singing to Orochi doesn't compare to the MVP's of the raid, and Zoro accessed CoC upon reminiscing about Kiku, there's no doubt about that

Attached: Hiyori_Restrains_Herself.jpg (344x288, 45.88K)

This muddy man doesn't have to hide anymore
He's already got his ticket

He only hides when he doesn't want them to know he's listening

Attached: cariboujoining.png (708x666, 401.93K)

Year of Carrot!

Attached: ninjin.jpg (409x918, 206.31K)