Would you let a ugly depressed girl live with you in exchange for a relationship, sex, cooking and cleaning?

Would you let a ugly depressed girl live with you in exchange for a relationship, sex, cooking and cleaning?

Attached: image.jpg (900x1350, 366.43K)

You wouldn't get any of those except maybe sex which would probably be like having sex with a dead fish

I would let any girl live with me in exhange for that.

well it's much better than a depressed girl who lives with you in exchange for nothing

Cohabitation between unmarried men and women is a little…

Someone post that image of a guy coming home to a complete mess of a house and his gf.

low self steem girl, sure
depressed one? No
Depressed people don't do sex. They don't do cooking or cleaning either. They just sit arround mopping all day until they eventually start blaming you for their depressing and you get sick of them and kick them out

Literally me and my sister.

post pics of her feet

>Tomoko having breast
Kinda unsetting

It's okay, he's her brother.

Attached: Tomoki tiny tomoko.jpg (847x700, 345.47K)

Does she pay rent with handjobs and blowjobs?

Attached: D67EC99A-4746-47A9-BC8E-D6D606D0433D.jpg (4096x2820, 1.49M)

Did she fuck good at least?

Oh yes.

exactly
i remember when i was depressed
my room was a hot mess
the only thing i did regularly was eating and jacking off

Depressed guy here: I would do sex and grocery shopping, maybe not sex every day if I have to work a lot (overtime and shit). I would cook if someone else is bringing the money to the household otherwise I would work and sometimes I would cook (around once a week). I probably wouldn’t do the cleaning so either the other person do the cleaning for me or share some of the other functions and we clean together.

Also why is OP making this thread once again?

>Tomoko
>ugly

Depends on her character

No, and i would keep her away from my wife.

Attached: Straight girl turns everybody gay.jpg (1443x4068, 3.33M)

>pre-marital sex
nope