Ashita Watashi wa dareka no kanojo / 明日、私は誰かの彼女 RAWS

Where can you find raws for this Manga? I've been trying to search so many places but they are either VPN blocked or don't have it (I am in Japan atm).

Anyone got a good idea? I enjoy this Manga and want it for research.

Attached: 1660383265567.jpg (463x662, 70.54K)

desu been trying to find it translated to English, haven't seen anything of it anywhere raw etc. Ur prolly just gonna have to man up and buy it

why not just buy it since you're in japan

There's alot of them though and I don't want girls to come over and see my jirai collection. Physical space in Tokyo is precious too and I'm about to move to an even smaller apartment.

English translation is only up to Chapter 25 anyways its way behind the Manga is already over 130 I think.

I find it so bizzare how hard it is to find when it's literally one of the most popular young adult Mangas right now everyone I know is reading it or knows it.

Why is it so hard to find ;_;

Living in a tiny apartment in Tokyo will make you very jealous for your personal space.

idk bro as far as read it it's not that great (the translations ) i might try it again since i love crazy girls and that pic seems preety crazy but as far as now it's shit. The characters don't seem that likeble not even one so far . and personaly i belive that you need to have at least one likeble caracter to be interstead in a story.

manga reading apps. easy.

This is the better paypig manga compared to kusokari, too bad nobody ever talked about this. Maybe because it's too real for them

The first arc was how kanokari should've ended. I don't really care for the blonde chick with a sugar daddy, but the girl obsessed with plastic surgeries was interesting so far.

I love jirai girls so it's my jam but beyond that fro mehst I read it feels like a semi realistic depiction of alot of stuff that happens in modern Tokyo life, this is mostly about night work and the "comfort" industry in general so it makes sense to me how everyone behaves.

I think the guy Rina started talking and seeing after she had thst 3p with him and her friend is a pretty good guy, semi realistic depiction for me.

Kanokari is garbage because it takes an interesting concept talking about a comfort industry job to satisfy the desperate need for affection of young men in modern society and makes it typical harem garbage, low class written Manga made for the losers reading low class ecchi and harems. None of it feels real, it's not a story about Japanese people in a modern society, it's anime archetypes inserted into a real subject with no real regard for the reality.

Completely different breed from darekano which gives a more grounded and realistic take on what goes on in that kind of world within Japanese society while still being engaging. Some of it is obviously exaggerated and fake but it feels written for people who actually are actually engaged in society and emphasize with these girls.

The rental in kanokari never went beyond being a gimmick. The story is focused on the client and not the girls who exist exclusively to promote the shit story.

manga-zip.is usually have them few days after volume release
i'd know because i'm the one typesetting this series rn

Thanks man. Any idea why it takes long to translate btw? Considering it's been around for a while

Not dissing just curious.

anyway if you still have trouble finding raws lmk and i'll upload them somewhere (where i hope it's not restricted in japan)

i'm currently working on another series (my favorite actually) Sensei, Kongetsu Doudesuka
after I finished volume 2 i'll get back to Asukano

Seriously appreciated brother.
Wish I could help with the process somehow.

It's not uploaded on any online reader that I could find so you'd probably help alot of people by uploading it somewhere like that.

Do you get the scans yourself or from that website?

Fair. If you need any help I'll try to find some time. My Japanese isn't native level but I can read and look up context.

Current girl I'm seeing is into it too and is a former キャバ嬢 so she can help understand some contexts.

Been reading this one as well. I like it. The plastic hag arc is suffering.Nothing much to comment about the series since the stuff in this pretty much common sense/knowledge and deep >cant be helped territory
>130 chapters already
I hope its more about other girls' experience rather than about burnt faced mc and turned into lame dragged out story. Anyway, feels nice to see its getting released faster now after it was abandoned years ago.
Thanks user.

>I hope its more about other girls' experience rather than about burnt faced mc
Scarface is only 10 chapters long, and her client got a closure in a tankoubon omake where he got a real gf

It's not about any specific character although there are obvious fan faves it's about the varied "non-sterile" 裏話 of City life in Japan. So the characters switch often.
I guess you can say the main character is the city itself.

okay i'll upload them and post the links in this thread
yes I got the raws from there
130 chapters is the app's chapter numbering, because i work with the tanks version and they don't have TOC, i determined the chapters division myself

Any other manga with good jirai girls in it?

You a real OG my dude, wanted to introduce it to my friend too, spread the word, this is great.

+1 on this I'm addicted to these little broken devil Kuromi chans

Attached: 1660390697246.jpg (400x533, 48.07K)