Can I get a tldr of the first season? It's been like 5 years and I barely remember it

Can I get a tldr of the first season? It's been like 5 years and I barely remember it.

Attached: 1642688173082.jpg (1920x1080, 192.47K)

mc is literally me

yes that's the only part I remember

Re-watch the season.

Did the first season matter all that much? As long as you vaguely remember the personalities of the cast that's all you really need. They flashback to anything referencing s1 events anyway.

>iterally me mc
>class a b c
>they go in a forest

that's all I remember

Gloomy lab rat boy sees right through people and doesn't know how to get close to them. He only knows how to win silly games and climb up the ranks.

Episode 1: Average guy stuck in compettive boarding high school. How is he going to survive being stuck with these ambitious and backstabbing students?
Episode 12: How are these ambitious and backstabbing students going to survive being stuck in the school with the main character?

MC scores 50% on entrance exam, pretends to be a loser to not stick out.
Overhears Kushida ranting and finds out her true personality.
Helps guide Horikita to rescue Sudo twice from expulsion.
Teacher blackmails 50% before the island test, telling him if he doesn't help her class reach class A she will have him expelled, on 50%'s dads orders, which will come up again this season.
On the island exam he did mostly nothing until the last day, after Horikita had been discovered as the leader. He then forcefully retired her while she was passed out, becoming the new leader. He then guessed that Ryuuen was still on the island and that he was the leader of class C, ruining his plan. Which is why Ryuuen is obsessed with Horikita and class D

Attached: Yokoso Ayano 12.jpg (880x720, 135.39K)

just like me, without the good looks, the athletic physique, the extremely hiqh IQ and the hairline

Whorikita

>literally me
>literally me
>literally me
None of you are secretly high-IQ peak-performance studs that can get any amount of women/glory/fame/fortune they want but only chose to stay low for a higher purpose

has the next LN been released yet?

yes I am, you beta cuck
I am an alpha gamer

Attached: literallyme.png (960x540, 500.38K)

He's 50%.

>for a higher purpose
which higher purpose?

True, but the real literally me is still in the show

Attached: 1630578167065.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Oh god, oh fuck. Somebody stop him!

Attached: bbfaf56366ffd4fb146863e8ffbc1dc2943400a6_hq.gif (640x360, 816.69K)

Retarded school where students are divided into classes A, B, C based on a worth/value level that is not entirely logical. Some kind of soft version of Fortified School and If you don't get good results you don't eat.

The MC is a super human/genius final weapon created in some kind of secret laboratory and ends up in the worst class because he wants to hide its power level. Female MC wants to bring her entire class of misfits to level A.

Then follow tests of survival, deception, betrayal and more that have absolutely nothing to do with legitimate school lessons and the MC generally outsmart everyone in a stealth fashion.

He's le epic smart basedboy who is literally me okay???
He epically seduces some tight trad goth girl, his teacher and a camgirl by looking at them with his hunter eyes (again, literally me)
He mindbreaks some big tits roastie and she lets him feel her tits (fuck I wish this was me)

And that's about it really

I mean they still feed you if you've got no points, the free stuff is just gonna taste bad. Drinking water and toiletries are also available free if you really want to pinch pennies.