Why most anime for the majority of their runtime are barely animated?

Why most anime for the majority of their runtime are barely animated?

Attached: [SubsPlease] SSSS.Dynazenon - 02 (1080p) [18EC9BAD].webm (1920x1080, 451.45K)

Because drawing one minute of animation requires more effort than anything you've ever done in your life.

Projecting?

Attached: 1626541122204.webm (870x950, 1.17M)

Good question. But I'm more interested in why such questions infuriate Any Forums so much

Do your limbs constantly in motion whenever you are speaking?

Attached: 5125236247347.gif (500x470, 3.07M)

Did you make that? If so, I stand corrected.

Yes it's my OC

Because of low budget. Western animation is 10 times more expensive than anime because they don't use so much tricks to avoid animating

>hurr why things no happening my caveman brain need stimuli I no understand stillness

If you can't animate then make a visual novel. I can appreciate a good visual novel. Especially when most of visual novels have better writing than any seasonal anime

Attached: 142523627.gif (540x304, 1.66M)

why use many picture?
not need many picture to show thing happen.

Looks like a gacha character.

>Draws noseless children for a living
Kys

.hack//sign has so many of these long, far aware landscape shots, where the characters are just like two featureless blobs on the screen while they have an entire conversations

there's also a bunch of long enormous pauses in the middle of conversations. this is so bad in some episodes that if you cut them all out you'd probably have single digit minutes of actual animation.

maybe if this was used sporadically to set the tone then it'd be fine, but it happens so often that it was clearly just done to stretch out the runtime.

>pretending to be a bug
>pretending 6 seconds of yanky 3d bullshit made by some bug is comparable to a minute of hand drawn animation
not gonna make it pall

How to bait a zoomer out

because it takes a staff of hundreds of people (including outsourced workers) to churn out 22 minutes every week.
We'd get better production values if anime didn't start airing until the last ep of the cour was done with extra time for revisions, but the companies involved would be operating at a deficit the entire time and most would go bankrupt before reaching that milestone in the absence of a universal income system
companies have to rush production, exploit workers, and cut corners as much as possible just to stay in the game because if they don't they lose to the corporations that do and they go under
Its a rat race where nobody can become self-sustaining and its just a competition to see who can get the biggest high score by the time they fall out of the race

Comedic timing. Long awkward pauses are a staple of Amemiya's directing style

Attached: 1624056876685.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Really never understood the concept of seasonal anime. Mostly seem lazy and rushed just to have something to work on. Why do you need to cram out some subpar crap every season. I understand you can't spend a eternity perfecting the animation, and that having employes cost money. But at least be somewhat passionate about the project.

hard to be passionate when you're too overworked to enjoy anything

disgusting corona virus spreader