Dragon Ball Super

How many times is this damn fight gonna be "referenced"?

Attached: 1637873159127.jpg (1200x900, 157.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GX-9wXFQRgA&t=301s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pan is the strongest! Only jobbers beyond this post.

Attached: P-88.jpg (512x1084, 213.5K)

OVER
TIMES

Would current Gogeta in UI and/or UE finally be stronger than Beerus?

As many times as it takes.
It's a pillars of animation and one of the most remembered battles in human HISTORY.

Attached: Untitled - 86.webm (946x710, 2.99M)

No, and for asking that Beerus will fuck both Chi-Chi and Bulma.

That fight was legendary.

HAHAHA! this is just sad this is like losing to a saibaman, man people really worship this clown. Goku sucks at fighting and shouldn't be the main character.

Attached: Gokek-63.jpg (640x480, 75.73K)

Bejita looks like shit, CGI is a fucking mistake and I'm glad the movie is flopping.

Either till dragon ball's writers get more creative or it's fans stop given them money whichever comes first

youtube.com/watch?v=GX-9wXFQRgA&t=301s
Goku: That arc has ended… That arc has ended. It’s called the Tournament of Power arc, Tien, you see I defeated the bad guy, so of course it has to end.
Tien: But, there are no canon arcs after it, this is the ToP arc, do you understand?
Goku: Do you understand Tien? That’s more important; do you understand? I take your power boost episodes, I take them away every week, I power up from the filler episodes of the ToP arc. You can sit down again.
Tien: Oh, Goku, please... I'm in desperate times. I need a power boost... I feel the walls closing in. I've jobbed! I need help! I'm a jobber! I've let the Devil grab hold of me in ways I never imagined! I'm such a jobber.
Goku: Toriyama sometimes challenges us, doesn't he?
Tien: Oh, yes he does! Yes he does! Oh, he's completely failed to alert me to the recent power up episodes of the arc! I must have this! I've trained...my training has... Oh, Goku, I won't bore you, but i-if I could grab the Toriyama's hands for help I would, but he does these things all the time, these mysteries that he presents and while we wait, why do we wait for his word...
Goku: You're not the chosen human, Tien. It was Krillin who was chosen. He found me and he trained with me on your episode. You're a fraud
Tien: Why are you talking about Krillin? Don’t say this... don't say this to me, Goku.
Goku: I did what your fellow human couldn't. I broke you and I beat you. It was Krillin who told me about you. He's the strongest human. He's the smart one. He knew what was happening and he found me to train with him, and you know what the funny thing is? Listen... listen... listen... I turned SSB against him, during combat, just like that. He has his own huge power boost now. Productive little episodes. Three episodes boosting his power level five thousand times each. (Tien starts to cry) Stop crying, you sniveling ass! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Tien.

Look at this dood.

Attached: 1642296764647.png (720x526, 776.13K)

Tien: No...
Goku: You slithered out on your mother's filth.
Tien: No.
Goku: They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantelpiece. Where were you when Krillin was suckling at Toriyama’s teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Tien? One of Wattpad’s sows? Those power boosts have been had. Nothing you can do about it. They are gone. They’ve been had. You lose.
Tien: If you would just take this next week, Goku...
Goku: THE ARC HAS ENDED! It’s over, Tien, you boy. Completely finished. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and Krillin has a milkshake, and he has a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching? And his straw reaches across the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... He...drinks...your...milkshake! (makes a sucking noise) He drinks it up!
Tien: Don't bully me, Goku!
(Goku roars and throws Tien across the room)
Goku: Did you think your song and dance and your 3 eyes would help you, Tien? Krillin is the strongest! He is the one who Toriyama has chosen!
Krillin’s smarter than you! He’s much stronger! You’re just another weak jobber, you snivelling boy! I AM THE ARBITER OF STRENGTH!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD BEAT YOU, I TOLD YOU. (Starts blasting at Tien, who falls to the ground and tries to crawl away, as Goku runs up to him). That’s it, that’s it (Goku screams as he disintegrates Tien with a single punch).

Funny.

Attached: 4BFCF493-1116-4AAC-BC9D-699CA581BCCC.jpg (640x474, 60.78K)

Man, Goku is such a bland character, I can't even think of any speech of his that is quotable.

You are also retarded.

>BEJITA OUT OF NOWHERE.

Attached: Too strong.jpg (324x896, 194.63K)

>IESLB

>using SHITrentards lingo

Everyone does that, newbitch.

Only drooling retards like you.

Attached: 1660376311399867.jpg (720x405, 96.47K)