I miss tokyo ghoul

i miss tokyo ghoul

Attached: tumblr_0b5fd6792b72a4520856818c277e8e11_2c0303e2_1280.jpg (1080x877, 168.29K)

why?

good manga, i always though that cannibalism has a very symbolic meaning and It is a good thing to use in your work, and Tokyo Ghoul just represented that to his maximum extent. As the work grew up and went more complex cannibalism started to become secondary and ishida focus more on the creation of better characters with their beastly kakujas and turned them upside down. Is not a good seinen by any means but if you read this as a teenager It can be very appealing, also kaneki ken is a plain character that was made to make the reader identify with him. It has good panels and somehow an interesting history. 7/10

Attached: 16d6d07309ee9c5b3addc9f6862e0ea3.jpg (896x523, 110.75K)

read Choujin X

Attached: ted choujin.jpg (784x1145, 184.24K)

I don't

I miss Furuta
Post Furuta

Attached: furuta tg.png (656x937, 399.77K)

>married the best girl
>cute daughter
One of the things TG did right.

Attached: 73755478_p33.png (1535x2126, 2.45M)

Because I'm getting fucked harder than you are Touka chan, by my PHD thesis.

Did the anime do that scene justice?

Boooring
I couldn't even finish chapter 2, no interest or attachment.

Me too. I used to cum to fantasies of boipregnating Juuzou and making him my boywife.

most people that were fans of ishida already do, some get filtered though since they are not familiar with his roots so they expect more angst like

I will forever be grateful to the author for causing the biggest SEETH in recorded history with that chapter.

what "filtered" me was the horrible art and non-sensical action. I went back to Tokyo Ghoul after starting Choujin X and realized it was a problem there too. But at least the story was more coherent and easier to follow. But yeah, this shit is a mess. Crappy art and paneling.

ADHD moment

obligatory

Attached: 1497684149393.jpg (1000x930, 338.97K)

On one hand, what the fuck were they expecting? But on the other hand, I suppose the author is to blame for making Kaneki being gay seem like the reality.

Manga went to shit after Arima died. Furuta was trash.

Choujin X is a lot better than Tokyo Ghoul

>author is to blame for making Kaneki being gay seem like the reality.
It never was the case tho. Kaneki started with date and for the first half of part 1 mainly interacted with Touka, in the second half he acted like she was already his babe, needing constant protection from him, in :re he has an open crush on her as Haise and shortly after their reunion in second half they became a couple. It was a typical case of bad reading comprehension from fanbase.

fujofags were coping with their gay headcanon and when their ship was sunk they resorted to seething impotently which is always hilarious to see

I dropped it after the original chapter 2 which was shit but gave it another chance a few days ago and caught up to the recent chapter. I still wouldn't call it amazing or anything special but it was interesting enough so maybe give it another try.