>Yamato will never be in a color spread with the crew
>Yamato will never be included in any One Piece movies
>Yamato will never be included in any anime specials
>Yamato will never be included in any videogames
>Yamato will never again be included in promotional material with the crew
youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M
Goodbye Yamato
You will not be missed

Attached: 1649473675196.jpg (1200x900, 180.82K)

im single smuggest motherfucker on this board right now
because since we knew Yamato met Ace i've been saying that she would go out to sea on her own adventure
i've been telling you, and you all ridiculed me and laughed and called me denial and been like hurr durr ur argument dumb!!
and in the end, i was right
there is no bigger satisfaction to me knowing that yamatroons replying to me
>im screenshoting this for pic compilation for after she joins :)))))
already deleted their screenshoots out of embarassment, it is so good to know that yamatroons got BTFO harder than anybody ever in the history of this fucking board

with this single move, Oda assured i can never fall into depression, because if i ever feel down i will just think about this moment, about these threads full of SEETHE, i will just imagine yamatroons screaming and shitting and pissing themselves in front of their computers after reading 1057 spoilers

i've won

Attached: 1594013545039.jpg (750x920, 177.73K)

>>Yamato will never be included in any videogames
That's not true though they include even non-canon characters like Bullet and Z in the gatcha ones and do promotions for them even still in 2022.

I SAY YAMATO YOU SAY JOINING
YAMATO

Attached: 1648129165420.jpg (640x703, 33.28K)

I feel like Oda needs to take a month off to figure out what worked and didn’t work with Wano, as well as just kick back and get dome sleep

Minigts is my main fetish. I never believed for a second Yamato would join because we exist only to suffer.

Attached: __monkey_d_luffy_yamato_brook_and_jinbe_one_piece_drawn_by_mrs_custard__d9229d4750cb5a0d66e662148d76d5dd.jpg (1728x2493, 537.26K)

Final thoughts on Oden?

Attached: 1570172432702.png (360x495, 187.71K)

Depending on how the net chapter goes, I can genuinely see Carrot sneaking on again. If Momo, Kinemon, and Yamato are the only ones present at their departure, it's hard to say one way or the other. If we see most of the other important characters with Carrot inexplicably missing, I would say that her chances are actually really high.

Attached: 1636015924678.png (586x841, 251.06K)

Of course she will be included on Pirate Warriors 5 or shit; thing is the difference between being any side character or a member of the SH crew which means a guaranteed slpt on merch forever.

He was fun

Pathetic jap self wank

stop stealing my posts

Looks like someone didn't read the spoilers. Get fucked, Yamatron.

opg/ results

>Most desirable waifu
Robin
>Most troll nakama posting
Tama
>Most based denialKING
BegeGOD
>Most liked ship
Kinemon's
>Most liked strawhat
Jinbei
>Most liked trios
Chopper Luffy Carrot
Luffy Law Zoro
>Most liked duo
Nami and Usopp
>Most hated trio
Monster trio (fightspics who don't even like the characters)
>Most hated duo
Sanji and Zoro

Attached: Barafish.jpg (1600x1676, 499.39K)

Nipwank always ruins stories and we need a great cleansing.

Carrot SMELLS

worse noland really

Wano was fine, but despite being the longest arc in the history it feels rushed
oda opened too many topics that later were barely touched again
so many characters were given no justice it's just sad

i have mixed feelings about it, to be fully able to rate it i think i have to wait for another arc

Attached: 1576248708085.png (687x697, 856.53K)

>Carrot may join
>Suddenly Sanjifags start openly attacking Yamato and shoving Sanji with Carrot fanarts
Fuck off, opportunist, Yamatroons may be our enemies but we won't accept traitors, same with Jinbeifags

Attached: 1660333112134925.png (388x160, 124.74K)

Yes, that's the good old Shonen lategame formula. Drag the shit out of your arc, realize you are about to meet your deadline, then rush the part everyone actually cares about.

Silhouetteden was so much cooler
I still hate him and his shitty arc because they stole Shusui and replaced it with a sword that looks like it came with a McDonalds Happy Meal

Ruined Wano unironically
>shitty design
>shitty personality
>shitty Mary Sueism

>Deadline
Nigga Oda doesn't have one

There has to be a bigger reason Oda introduced the idea of a 3 eyed tribe being able to read poneglyphs.

I'm retarded. I only realized now that Caribou's brother is a Co-Captain and not a First Mate. This means that if Caribou joins the strawhats, his crew will still have a captain and can join the alliance. This adds way more credence to the ideal he will join the crew.

Attached: 1660363685602684.jpg (760x1200, 266.69K)

Post YFW Morj was 100% correct on Yamato and dabbed on all of the other e-celebs that jumped on the Yamato train

Attached: 1660067374907005.png (1080x1195, 1.04M)

I will always remember him as the only One Piece character with notable leg muscles
Did not skip leg day

my nigga, Oda is fucking dying
his deadline is a literal one

I don't think he was bad, but the wank around him feels too much. Nips can't into subtly at all when they want you to like someone
He had the ingredients there, but he didn't know how to make a good dish. I think Oda is tired, and iirc the editors helped create the scabbards, they may have added too many seeing how Oda's original idea was 4.
Uh, accurate, though I see Chopper and Carrot duo posted too, with some other Luffy Zoro. Usopp, Nami and Chopper trio is popular too

Attached: 1523160420903 (1).jpg (735x1000, 120.85K)

Where did Coribou go anyway?

I didn't even say anything about Yamato, though I'm admittedly happy she isn't joining. I just picked that fanart because I thought it was cute and I hadn't posted it before.

Attached: EwuawNLVgAETqnG.jpg (724x1024, 192.65K)

WHEN I SAY YAMATO, YOU SAY JOINING

YAMATO

Attached: unknown-104.png (1822x1207, 2.52M)

Was Yamato not joining a bigger upset than Ash losing Kalos?

Attached: 0e2.png (1299x661, 649.07K)

He still realized he wasted so much time on Wano and rushed the hell out of it. Why do you think he destroyed any chance of the Marines being competent by the time they finally returned to the plot?

if not for Yamato people would have been able to digest Oden earlier, people will look back and remember him for the chad he is.

Attached: 1619450357830.webm (852x480, 1.76M)

cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Didn't his whole crew die on the way to fishman island, or am I misremembering?

>Why do you think he destroyed any chance of the Marines being competent by the time they finally returned to the plot
Because they exist to job to Blackbeard
Next question

joining...

They got separated a long time ago and Caribou's just been trying to survive alone

>already deleted their screenshoots out of embarassment
nigga dig those out of the trash i want to see blood
from what the spoilers said she got lumped in with momo and kinemon even. Tama's got better odds at this point

mods are deleting Yamato threads

Any m*nks fan in this thread ? I want to kick your ass.

Attached: 5131.png (1388x744, 1.03M)

Fuck off Oda. Your self insert sucked hard and ruined an otherwise okay arc

People did make multiple threads but mods were ready with the nukes

He's cool. The Oden derangement in these threads was hilarious though.

Attached: row.png (1700x1004, 760.71K)

No way. Pokemon is still seeing repercussions due to Alain up to this day. League Champioms were nerfed to oblivion to make Ash look good due to winning his budget league.

>this board screeches over pokemon anime
maybe i should leave

Good on them
It wasn't really a big deal and spamming the catalog is just annoying

KWAB

Attached: ASDASD.jpg (1054x1363, 383.66K)

What? People were dropping around his flashback. Everyone universally agreed the only thing they cared about were the parts with Roger and WB.

>>Yamato will never be included in any videogames
Everything else is true

the only good thing about Oden is Momonosuke.
Oden is garbage character

Attached: 1654317452245.jpg (1200x800, 189.27K)

wish he kept the moustache

You should. Taking a break from these threads, this board and Any Forums altogether does wonders for you. But just remember: you're here forever.

Attached: oh yeah - perospero's face got scratched ~ oda.png (687x792, 293.22K)

Poor Hiroshi had to put out an apology letter

Attached: IMG_1434.jpg (640x905, 120.48K)

Not too bad on his own. His worst sin was trusting Orochi and Kaido to keep their word. Nobody hates Oden for Oden, people hate his sycophants of which there were plenty in Wano.

they got better and eventually saved him from Marines and helped him beat Scotch after he caught leaking again

Fucking cringe

Who? And translation?

Poor hiroshi
He was just one of us yamato enjoyers and now his job is at risk

He was a great character as tragic heroes goes.

Attached: Oden and his retainers.png (1344x412, 504.85K)

No
We had basically figured out that Yamato wasn't joining days ago. Everyone had already accepted it outside of a few stubborn Yamatofas

Attached: Yamabad.png (525x748, 478.26K)

Why does Ame-no-Habakiri get shit on so much anyway? It was also able to cut Kaido, same as Enma

but for some reason only Enma has Oden's haki in it, and is the superior sword? I thought they were intended as a matching set

Ame looks cooler too

Attached: amenohabakiri.jpg (1280x720, 213.17K)

That was Any Forums.

>Cringe

Pudding was always the most viable candidate for nakama desu

Wano feels rushed because Oda would often just King Crimson through things. It's not the same as rushing.

Not really
In fact not at all

The character himself is okay. The worship of him is annoying.

>denjirou's face
shit always makes me laugh

The pot professor....

ame doesnt get shit on, its just not zoro's sword

>Oden with 9 Scabbards beneath him
>Luffy with 9 Strawats beneath him
In retrospect, this killed Yamato's chances from day 0

Did this sword end up doing anything? I think adult Momo had it on him when Kaido went down and people were introduced to their new Shogun, but that's it.

But Luffy isn't Oden he's Roger

Yeah, it's Momo's sword now

Attached: momohybrid.png (2118x2767, 1.78M)

Best theory is that it will be the reason some other crew has been able to participate in the poneglyph race, because so far only Robin can read them. We have Law, Kid and also seemingly BB participating. Killer could have three eyes.

No it just means we're getting a cover story where Yamato recruits 9 comrades while travelling, before meeting up with the Strawhats again.

You made me remember Toki's prophecy about the nine shadows. Did it come true? Who was it about anyway, Scabbards or Straw Hats?

Garbage

390 chapters.
10 years and 3 months.

Attached: law_alliance.png (664x434, 283.7K)

Does anyone else feels lighthead after all this yamato cope shitposting?
Unironically my face hurts for laughing too much today

Both

I'm just riding the high
what a wonderful day

Whether you like it or not, she has more plot relevance and personality than either Carrot or Yamato

Attached: IMG_20220813_080741.png (1080x533, 169.6K)

Yamatofags deserve every single shit thrown at them

Attached: 1660324500909947.png (486x221, 16.29K)

Yeah she's sanji's tsundere wife but she's not crew material

>Those digits
Checks out. She could just recruit the Beast Pirates who Ryokugyu accidentally left behind while fleeing from Shanks' Big Film Red Advert CoC.

FREE FROM WANO

FREE FROM べん!

FREE FROM ODEN

OUR MINDS FREE FROM ODA'S PRISON

Attached: liquid ocelot.jpg (700x568, 175.1K)