Saber eternally BTFO even in political theory

Saber eternally BTFO even in political theory.

Attached: ECQfr9WXoAAgaCJ.jpg (592x340, 36.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9W8JrAKNg
streamable.com/jblocp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wahaha my kingdom got ruined
>alelelele my subordinates poisoned me because I was a tard

>My kingdom died because only I could rule it
>My kingdom died because I never left a will
>And you fags wonder why I wanna torch the planet

fuck off, gaytia

King of cucks, king of fags and king of jobbers

Still stronger than Arcueid and canonically beat a type

>canonically beat a type
Also a canonically shit political theorist.

Obligatory meme
youtube.com/watch?v=2_9W8JrAKNg

>The king is a protector who is responsible for the well being of his people.

>The king owes nothing to his people, who exist to fulfill the king's ambitions. Any service the king does to his people is his own whim.

>The king just does whatever the fuck he wants and this WILL result in someone else being inspired by it and producing good results that will make whatever destruction the king wrecked in his hedonistic binges worth it.

What bothered me about this "clash of ideologies" is that you have two incompatible but self-consistent views, and a third one that's a weird middle wishy-washy middleground that tries to give a pragmatic spin to selfishness which just boils down to "someone's guaranteed to pick up the pieces afterwards and make this worth it."

Saber getting btfo is always kino
streamable.com/jblocp

Attached: rider.png (1447x2047, 1.74M)

I think you're looking too much into it

Fate is a Joke

Attached: 1653759826934.jpg (780x1028, 137.78K)

>Iskander
Nice policy you have there. Are the people back home happy paying taxes to fund this never-ending conquest? Are any of them hungry because their lunch went to some soldier, unhappy because said soldier's a spouse or family member they might never see again, or discontent because their ruler left to conquer more lands instead of ruling and better managing their lands better? Truly that Reality Marble is an apt summary of him. A horde of mindless adorers following him on a charge with no end. There is no camp with supplies behind them. They have no end in front of them. They sweat to death on infertile and harsh lands instead of fertile and livable lands. They don't even deploy skirmishers or any sophisticated tactics like the real Iskander did, just charging forward with reckless abandon. They're the equivalent of teenagers on a drunken joyride without caring what direction they're going, how empty their fuel tank is becoming or how they'll make it back home when they crash. I prefer better kings who actually care about ruling.
>Gil
Jobber who is more mature as a kid.
>Artoria
The best king who had everything, including destiny, against her yet tried her best.

Attached: 1392F9A8-8958-4986-8720-123A963EAF05.jpg (506x655, 234.76K)

>Artoria
>The best king
>"You saved your people, but you never led them."

How can you call a king who can't connect with or understand her subjects a decent king?

I'm eternally seething because I watched zero before stay/night

>I’m eternally seething I watched the only good one first

I never understood this scene. In a way they are all overly idealistic (and therefore wrong).
But out of the three, Saber's ideals are the best surely? Rider and Archer are literal tyrants.

>A king must sacrifice everything for their kingdom
>Yeah? And who's gonna lead them after you die, dipshit?

>You saved your people
Far better than most can do.

Sure, but what's next after you save them?

There’s tons of rulers and leaders who can connect with the people but are terrible statesmen or can’t do government. This especially goes for leaders who can overthrow the previous leader via rebellion and obtain popularity with the people but have no idea how to govern.

>Burned down her own villages so the alien invaders (saxons weren’t human in fate) couldn’t raid them for supplies
She did the best she could but it wasn’t very good

Ehh it's something

Sacrifcing yourself doesn't mean you can't do due diligence regarding grooming your successor.
Better than conquest that when is all is said and done, you can't manage and extreme hedonism with lack of interest in actually ruling people.

Urobuchi has some extremely weird habit of trying to posit ideological debates, but then just yadayada-s the actual logic and simply has his characters declare his desired conclusion valid by fiat.

As someone mentioned, Gil and Saber have conflicting views, but at least they are logical within their own premises. Iskander's is kind of a load of horseshit. A similar thing happened when he tried to come up with a way to argue Xiang Yu's rampage of destruction and pillaging was meant to strengthen the Han dynasty, and it ends with one of the biggest leaps of nonsense logic I've seen.

You have never read any of the things you're quoting.

>Burned down her own villages
Wrong.
>so the alien invaders (saxons weren’t human in fate
Jesus Christ, no.
>couldn’t raid them for supplies
Learn to read.

>conveniently leaving out post enkidu gil
Sorry saberkek, gil is the best king.

Probably the worst part of Zero is Urobutcher’s biases coming in. The unnecessary
>lol soulcrushing despair
Even when it doesn’t make any sense or requires serious leaps to accept. Even taken as just the character and not the writer’s opinion, it comes across as nonsense the character themselves should be doubtful of. The weirdest part is the way flashback Saber is written in FSN being at odds with the depiction here and Saber’s own description of her past self here.

>due diligence regarding grooming your successor
Bruh, Saber's whole thing is that she believed she alone was fit to rule Britain. She never bothered looking for a successor in the first place. The only bloodline contender was Mordred or Kay. Morgan was too busy being a bitch.

>She never bothered looking for a successor in the first place.
Then that's her actual issue
There's nothing wrong with caring about the well being of your subjects
Shilling for crazy tyrants just cause saber is retarded is retarded

>Wrong
Nope, the VN literally says she did this.
>Jesus Christ no
Mordred literally says they were not human
>Learn to read
Be gone faggot

>they were not human
Considering Saxons and Picts were considered barbarians, yeah, they might not have considered them human.

>Mordred
A reliable source I’m sure