One Piece

Now that this nightmare arc is over, how do you rate Wano?

Attached: yamato.jpg (736x1155, 173.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/opcom_info/status/1558287267172470786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: bun in a crate.gif (431x335, 42.89K)

Please, I really need to sit down. Where can I sit?

Attached: 2b76570c-dee5-30c3-bb9b-f1edf1347804.png (2048x2048, 970.92K)

the arc that made me drop the series. now that it's apparently over, maybe i'll pick it back up again and speedread through it.

I always said that Yamato was being paired with Momo to set up for her eventually staying as a Wano Guardian
I was laughed at
Mocked
Called down-right retarded and a "speed reader who doesn't understand one piece or Oda"

Well, I was right. I was fucking right you retarded yamatofag. Remember when I told you her reaction to Momo saying he was scared of opening the borders this early was important?
Remember when I told you that the whole reason she was at the GreenBull fight was to realize that Wano still needed her?
Remember when I said she would have a moment of maturity and character development where she realizes that she can't just rush her journey and that being Oden means more than just sailing with the next pirate king?

I await your apology.
Fucking apologize.

3/10

>Way too long
>Way too many characters, none of which were interesting
>Final fight extremely lacking
>Luffy awakening is trash
>Kaido had no interesting powers

Just a slog the whole way through. Thank god its over.

twitter.com/opcom_info/status/1558287267172470786

The fuck

Attached: 3622DBA2-8CE5-4034-91F9-DB3A5CD4EB1A.jpg (1280x720, 321.51K)

What's your favorite Yamatofag moment, Any Forums? Mine's when they tried really hard to convince everyone that she's not a Namiface because 3 pixels in her eyebrows look kinda different sometimes

1 O

Wano? 11/10!
All the Yamato merch I bought are my treasures.

before this chapter it was an 7~8/10 for me, but now I might bump it up to 9/10

Attached: FJDM2-iX0AEV4rR.jpg (1180x1342, 512.86K)

Mine is today when they got BTFO'd and left.

Attached: 95f4f0e7de15484e98a1f2bb17667914.jpg (1280x720, 90.78K)

6, went up to 7 because of Nomato

3/10, but maybe a 4/10 with today's spoilers

Attached: 1660324839766.png (1847x321, 107.38K)

I'm curious to know if it's like Dressrosa, more palatable in one sitting than waiting week by week.

stop posting in here, OP linked it, it will get deleted, use the catalog, go to the thread made before this one with the OP pic of the Strawhats and a troon

>Zoan is literally the Guardian deity of Wano
people who thought she would join after this are clinically retarded
there is numerous other reason to but this one is one of the most obvious
it's just shows how little people understand One Piece

Attached: 1644979668963.jpg (409x406, 43.89K)

10/10

0 Point from the One Piece content
10 from Yamato the joiner

This whole post.

>You will live your life knowing that for 2 years you just embarrassed yourself to the utmost degree. In conjunction, Yamatochads will live the rest of their luxurious lives knowing they blew denialfaggots out of the water. Every time you see the Straw Hats in any future material moving forward, Yamato will be there. Her existence will serve as a personal reminder to you that you were utterly blown the fuck out and that for two years you wasted your time fighting against the inevitable. Yamato will be a crew member of the Straw Hat Pirates in any and all future movies, TV specials, video games, figurine collection sets, etc. You hide behind the same reaction images, but you dread this outcome; you live anxiously because you know that ultimately what you and I want doesn’t matter, Oda gets the last say, and everything he’s written so far points to Yamato joining as the tenth addition to the crew.

>You will try to save face on the day spoilers are out that have Yamato either being accepted by Luffy, Luffy personally asking for her to come, or she gets onboard the Sunny and Luffy goes with it and welcomes her to the crew by pretending like you were never a denialkek and that instead you were saying “JOINMATO” from the beginning. You may even convince us. But you know who you won’t convince? Yourself. You will live with the shame that you are now forced to side with the ‘enemy’ team.

>Maybe that won’t happen, and instead you’ll try to leave these threads - red in the face, embarrassed - and try to not look back on how much of a fucking wrong retard you were. You’ll last a couple hours, browsing other websites. But sadly, as the ol’ saying goes: “Don’t forget, you are here forever.” You will waltz your sorry ass right back in these threads, defeated, and see nothing but Yamato. All the while Yamatochads kek for eternity @ the then current state of your mental health.

>I cannot wait.

Attached: 1660282020390369.jpg (598x1015, 263.79K)

It's like Oda gives people devil fruits for a reason.

So do you think people are gonna meme and say she's like Jimbei and will join later

7/10. 8/10 if they removed the joining baiting chapter and confirm that Wano is under Luffy's protection and is his terf