One Piece

>We could have had an abused girl setting out to sea and going on adventures with her REAL family
FUCK YOU ODA YOU FUCKING HACK
IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY 20 YEARS OF BEIGN A LOYAL FAN?????

Attached: sample_629764df5c17009aea351d965afde248.jpg (850x734, 166.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4Sjvdx5Pu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY NAME IS ODEN AND I WAS BORN TO BOIL

GODA

Attached: f1184-16543737539558-1920.jpg (636x680, 138.74K)

BOIL THIS

Attached: 1660138793181765.jpg (1399x867, 480.12K)

Yes.

I think the main reason is because Yamato steals too much spotlight from the crew and even Nami. Oda probably hated that then decided to just drop her off until her popularity dies.
But this would affect One Piece manga sales in the future.

I REALLY need to sit down. Any seats vacant?

Attached: b75949bd-7c5c-3650-9eb8-e5e2081930f4.png (2000x2000, 1.65M)

>wants to be Oden
>can't be bothered to pick up a sword

Attached: 1659788537530764.png (2020x1600, 2.02M)

Go ahead, say it. Say "JOINER" one more time.

Edit Brulee's head to be Yamato's

Apologize

Attached: 1660359979188.jpg (800x1157, 429.36K)

I know Carrot ain't joining, just wanted a reason to post this.

Attached: ScottyArtz-1429569458696294413-20210822_152133-img1.jpg (1650x1650, 236.75K)

>apologize to THAT man
fixed

Never forgive
Never forget

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-08 225229.png (1132x966, 504.95K)

Can I expect any doujins of Tama's sexy horse mommy from C100?

Oh no no no, tranny sisters, did we lose

Attached: 1660360133780.png (741x713, 187K)

>OH GOD I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: staymato.png (378x282, 197.41K)

No, but you can expect Tama ones

Attached: 100424710_p1_master1200.jpg (325x325, 44.69K)

Yuu know, I don't really care for Carrot or Yamato or any nakamafaggotry all that much, but Inuarashi and nekomamushi are fucking retards, making Carrot the leader of Zou because she saw a couple of islands and "Pedro's will" whatever the fuck that is. I guess Oda just wanted her out, but they ended up looking like morons.

STAYMATO THE WANO WANDERER

I want Zeus to zap on my face

HEY GUYS WANNA SEE A NEW TRICK I TAUGHT YAMATO???
YAMATO!
STAY!
GOOD GIRL!!!

It would seem the Devil's fruit will was stronger than Yamato's. It's not that surprising since she abandoned her own self in order to larp as someone else

Attached: guardiandeity.png (655x486, 424.78K)

I miss the alliance already.

Attached: F676AC24-2083-47F2-853A-75087A780BF4.jpg (453x369, 79.91K)

user Momo is her real family, he's her son after all.

What was your favorite joiner cope? Was it the towels? The newspapers? The collage?

Now teach her to sit

Attached: 1659894809997327.png (743x427, 184.42K)

Not to mention that Pedro's will was for Carrot to "eventually see how important it is for the strawhats to bring the dawn" or whatever
He didn't want her to just go home and sit on Zou, he clearly intended for her to help Luffy become Pirate King

Carrot should refuse the rulership role.

Yamato will be Momo’s cum dumpster.

Attached: 3E3738A3-CD25-4544-BBE5-CA051FA53294.jpg (4096x2276, 488.09K)

Umm.. Robin?

Always the towels, come on man it's not even close.

Zero personality. Zero detailed powers. Zero interacti with any crew charater. Hell, I dare say zero plot relevance. I can't think of anything besides stalling Kaido that another character could have done.

Agreed. I love the bun but dam is she nowhere NEAR ready to lead a large group of people. Maybe, MAYBE if Oda had showed her showing off some leadership skills, it would be easier to swallow.

Attached: ronnieraccoon-1556803834328092672-20220808_174532-img1.jpg (2400x1307, 463.02K)

>Son of Oden who ends up taking after Kaido
>"Son" of Kaido who ends up taking after Oden
>both are physically 28 but might as well be mentally 8
>both stay as a pair to defend the now-liberated Wano Country
Anybody who didn't see this coming is a grade-A retard

>abused girl setting out to sea and going on adventures with her REAL family
Like Robin, Nami, Pudding, Rebecca and countless other damsels

>Wastes time shilling Yamato
>Doesn't join
Literally why. At least the troons will 41% after we go back from Yamato and Kiku (fantasy) to the Revtrannies (reality), but this just adds more to the samurai wank that contributed nothing.

This goes to show that the Yamatroons never read the fucking manga

I mean they even gave her an excuse to ditch and stow aboard the Sunny
>But there are lots of people stronger than me!
>THAT'S RIGHT, BUT WE'LL SUPPORT YOU CARROT
She can just say "don't worry there's other people who can handle it"

Yamatofags falseflagging... very cruel thing

You would think more world experience would even be beneficial, considering they're supposedly looking to usher in a new era and no one really knows what it'll look like, but the cat and the dog are retarded. So much dumb shit in Wano.

Will Yamatokeks ever live up the towel thing?

Jinbe the only one whos like naw, that shit wont fly.

Attached: Toro.jpg (372x429, 72.65K)

They really had no shame and for that reason I will always hate them and her.

This is extremely fun and all but you guys do realize that this only lasts until the next character with tits gets introduced, right? Then it starts all over again. NewTits-chan will suddenly have a ton of fans, everyone will forget about Yamato like they forgot about Pudding, Rebecca, Monet, etc. Enjoy the moment of peace while it lasts, I'm getting the feeling it might be even worse next time.

I can't celebrate until I have confirmation he's on the Sunny

Attached: CaribouNaka.png (633x618, 659.77K)

What was this towel thing?

you mean live down

Attached: 134325346554635.png (2000x3000, 482.63K)

NewTits-chan is my favorite character

This desu. For me it was the arrogance of people who used her as an excuse to shit on every other Straw Hat and the people who tried to ship her with Luffy that annoyed me the most.

Someone throw this girl on the Sunny, or if not that, just have fucking explore the world more. Hell, have Wanda join her and they grow together, becoming the new Ruler of Day/Night just like Inu and Neko.

Attached: Simmsyfart-1424570834677555209-20210808_201848-img4.jpg (2263x3100, 558.46K)

Why do yamatroons pretend that the tranny is not a tranny?

legit more mentally ill lthan the tranny

Aw c’mon Yamabros be good sports about it, we just like they way you used to say it is all.
C’mon, one more time, for old times sake.
WHEN I SAY YAMA YOU SAY JOINER
YAMA

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Attached: Yamato hotline.png (1200x1316, 1.15M)

they released a line of towels that featured the Strawhats + Yamato
Yamatofags took this as near-certain 100% proof that she was joining

Need a towel?

Attached: super christmas.jpg (1080x1080, 210.51K)

normal waifufags are one thing, no crew member has ever been given this many "I'M JOINING I'M JOINING I'M JOINING" moments, not to mention the unholy combination of coomers, trannies, and powerwankers all festering around this character.

I never thought Yamato was joining (no matter how many times she said she was joining, it never felt like Oda was treating her like he would a Straw Hat), but I can see why the fandom latched onto her, I doubt we'll see a perfect shitstorm like this again.

>yamakeks screencapping their own posts and pretending they've been carrochads this whole time

Attached: 1660268607216400.png (818x631, 270.99K)

Lucky lil shit

I can't imagine any newtits-chan being worse written than Yamato.

Ladies and Gentleman
now everyone please stand up and sing along

to the tune of
youtube.com/watch?v=g4Sjvdx5Pu0

and a 1, 2, 3...

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho

We're all going to deliver Binks' Sake!
Following the omelettes! Riding on the tables that have now turned!
Far across the salty posts! The merry evening thread!
The posters sing as they all celebrate just like Uta!

Farewell to the transgenders, goodbye to Yamato!
Lets all sing out with a Don! Just like Uta...
Endless Waves of cope and seethe, dissolve to suicides everywhere.
As we all celebrate the end of all these shitty threads!

We are pirates sailing through a sea of threads.
The copes are our pillows, The seethe our roost
United in our hate against these shitty nakamafags!

Now the janny's finally here, read the spoilers angrily
so he takes it out on us, presses the big red button...
now the thread is gone again and all we can do is laugh some more
because really..really, who cares, WE HAVE WON THE WAR!

YO-HOHOHO, YO-HOHOHO
YO-HOHOHO, YO-HOHOHO
YO-HOHOHO, YO-HOHOHO
YO-HOHOHO, YO-HOHOHO

The thread is gone and the janny's here so we all to whisper now...
Waving our goodbyes, we'll never meet again!
But don't look so down, THE GOODBYE IS FOR YAMATO!!!

Let's all sing it with a Don! JUST LIKE UTA!!!!
Doesn't matter who you are, YOU WILL NEVER JOIN
Never-Ending, Ever-wandering, Our funny NAKAMA tale!

YO-HOHOHO, YO-HOHOHO
YO-HOHOHO, YO-HOHOHO
YO-HOHOHO, YO-HOHOHO
YO-HOHOHO, YO-HOHOHO

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 946.42K)

If they had an ounce of humility and just been happy to be mentioned with the crew that's one thing but they had her as a better fighter than all others, a more tragic backstory more attractive you name it. It was a setup for complete dis likability.

This is what I hate about her larp. It is so tacked on and not a genuine part of her character. It just feels like an excuse to wank Oden a little

Attached: AB7642F1-E3B6-4A70-A58B-9AF4F7353352.jpg (1453x828, 171.02K)

the 10th

Attached: E8B20302-FE27-4D96-A6EB-2F5DE57033F0.jpg (1000x667, 29.5K)

Not unless they also make NewTits an overpowered tranny

I could see Oda having the Minks pressuring her like this intentionally so she runs off because they want her to have an adventure, not give her a mission to follow the SH’s.

It's honestly impressive how nakamafags managed to eclipse shippingfags in terms of obnoxiousness.

Attached: 1607918630445.jpg (353x324, 29.8K)

>For the first time, Yamato has a legitimate moment of character growth and introspection. She decides that she would rather explore Wano and meet its people now that she and the country are free rather than just leaving immediately
>Oden loved Wano and now Yamato will get to understand why, before exploring the world
>/opg/: WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE CHARACTER IF SHE DOESN'T JOIN???
Yamato realized that being Oden doesn't just mean leaving Wano and exploring the world, it means living freely and deciding to do what you want. She has been trapped in Onigashima her entire life, Wano is just as foreign to her as any other place. With the festival now has a taste of the outside world, meeting the Scabbards and the people of Wano and staying with them for a week has convinced her that she should learn more about her homeland. The shadow of Kaido is no longer darkening Wano and her life, she can explore and help the country as needed, and is willing to fight to defend Wano's freedom.

It is a marked moment of maturity for Yamato, but all the schizos who loved her think it's some waste of time. Yamatofags are really fucked in the head.

Attached: well said.png (547x596, 257.51K)

As someone who genuinely hated Oden when Yamato was introduced and make Oden the core part of her personality, she never had a chance with me.

Well, they fucking deserve it. Carrotfags was annoying but you could tell it that besides a few schizos, mostky of them knew it was a waifufaggotry dellusion.
But yamatofags? They took to another level and fucking deserve everything that gonna fall upon them.

Honestly I think Oda having Yamato “put on hold” is an even worse fate than had Luffy simply denied her initial request.

It’s like Oda is trolling all of her fans by saying, “Don’t worry! She’ll join soon…” when we are at the last legs of the story to the point where her joining at the final war would be hilariously pointless.

Attached: nibble.jpg (713x634, 166.46K)

the only worse written thing in this story than yamato is haki

Attached: Gaban2.jpg (1200x674, 100.74K)

The COOL Carrot

>Yamato finally, FINALLY gets a bit of character development and decides not to be such a self-centered manipulative cunt, by deciding to postpone leaving for a few months to protect Wano under the guise of "exploring" to also spare Momo's feelings
>yamakeks seethe
I despise waifufags.

Carrotschizo, it's over. We both lost. Time to go back to the Vivi pill.

I'd wait until we see the chapter, it could easily just be her saying "Oden had adventures in Wano first, and I want to be like him!" rather than any actual character growth.

When will this axe man show up