What's the point of this?

What's the point of this?

Attached: file.png (585x938, 576.18K)

I really don't know, to be honest with you. I read it, and I have no idea. Incredibly awkward

the point was to get power cleaned

Considering how little Denji gave a fuck about Power's death, I cant tell you either

Kino

I thought it was cute.
>tfw no retarded little sister to rely on you to force feed her vegetables and clean her

To show their sibling relationship.

The "power" of the manga later turns into the kind of fragile girlfriend you would see on the Internet.
If she loses your care, there is almost no way to live on her own.
This kind of girl becomes a family member or sister-like character. Not a bitch you can just fuck her with.
If you did do that, her mental state would completely collapse.

Attached: -218d278ec0396f71.gif (80x80, 3.5K)

With context, Denji has everything he dreamed of in Chapter 1 (nice house, girl to play games with, fall asleep with) but whenever he gets a hold of something he dreamed of, he feels disappointed. Grass is always greener sort of mentality.

Attached: 21.jpg (824x1200, 332.6K)

>Not a bitch you can just fuck her with.
Aint no thing, son. Every hole's a goal.

This is my favourite chapter. Love how it reinforces the physical but not romantic or sexual intimacy between the two.

If you do plan to fuck her, I think you have to be very careful. Make sure you make her feel pleasure and absolutely no pain.
Otherwise whatever you do will be as horrible to her as rape.
She's like a glass ball and you're trying to perform acrobatics with it. If you're not careful, you'll fall to pieces.
You don't want a girl who cries all day and night.

Attached: 1659757955764101.gif (540x350, 2.99M)

cleaning your retarded sister isn't sexy

You must wash your potatos before eating them.

She is not his sister. She is not even human. I would be injecting her with my seed everyday non- stop.

She's basically his sister and Aki was their older brother

Denji is a low t faggot.

Then you reap the rewards of a bitch who won't stop crying.
You never had a happy day after that.
Even rapists aren't in the mood to deal with women who cry all day long.

Power its canonically stinky

To continue mocking her initial fans by reminding everyone she's flat as a pancake, and not even the good kind.

>he never had a girl he adopted as his NBR sister
Pity.

Dennis got mind-fucked by Makima so he ended up never developing feelings for Power. Though it managed to blossom, it wasn't powerful enough to pierce Makima's conditioning.

this image always reminds me of pic related

Attached: gondola.png (640x480, 5.45K)

I don't care. A pussy is a pussy.

?

Attached: file.png (705x491, 393.45K)

with power it's not so much grass is always greener, he just realized that there is more to girls than being fuckable, like having a cute little sister

Denji realizes there is more depth to his emotions than "eat bread" "touch boob". He starts with basic, barely human desires but once he achieves them he has more complex needs. He cares about Power and Aki like his family, which is different from his romantic/sexual desire towards Makima. he's never experienced any of it and hes struggling with the weight of everything not being so simple.

Did you even read the manga?

Attached: 1598022040410.png (463x352, 77.74K)

this user is talking about me(the protagonist), not fagji

You've exposed the fact that you don't even read comics.