Mob Pyscho 100

We're all hyped for season 3, right Any Forums?

Attached: mob_psycho_100-976847833-large.jpg (836x1200, 196.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.net/anime/trailers/1234032-mob-psycho-3-premiere-release-date-title-sequence-revealed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mob is shit, kill yourself

I know I am

Attached: 1590098250185.jpg (777x679, 44.16K)

What's left to adapt from the manga is meh, so no.

>we

Wtf I thought you weren't being serious but there's actually going to be a 3rd season.

comingsoon.net/anime/trailers/1234032-mob-psycho-3-premiere-release-date-title-sequence-revealed

I liked where it ended though, there's no point in necromancing something that ended on a good note

just picked this up after my friend bugged me for months to watch it before s3. it's really enjoyable so far.

No

Yes, way more than Redditsawman

I can't wait to see Mob wageslave all day.

>I liked where it ended though, there's no point in necromancing something that ended on a good note
fucking retard, first off the manga had future arc all this time. Secondly, defeating a big bad villain was just one of the points of the story, the character arcs were still incomplete for several of them.

I dropped it after S1, did it get better?

I dont like the remaining material so I'm just watch some anons webms or on booru

Yep most of us are, some don't care about Mob, others are just attention-seeking contrarian faggots.

it's not really necromanced, one of the main antagonists was defeated, but Mob's and other main character's character arcs weren't over

If you didn't like Season 1 you'll most likely not enjoy the following seasons, unless you dropped it at like episode 1 which was quite slow.

Attached: g7zyvtguat641.jpg (576x768, 66.42K)

CSM will absolutely mogg it

Bleach will be anime of the year user...I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's the truth.

Very

Attached: 1633743957978.png (796x720, 571.57K)

i decided to start with one puch line but it was beyond unfunny and cringe. is mob reddit worth watching?

multiple things can't exist at the same time I forgot

Good story, nice characters, quirky comedy, amazing animation, stunning visuals. Why would I not be hyped?

If you go into it expecting it to be shit and "reddit" you're going to criticize it no matter what, so probably not. Maybe rewatch DBZ instead

Attached: 1630541329837.png (824x815, 386.83K)

i don't like shounenshit and i've never seen dbz