Madoka

I'm in despair. Everything has driven me to despair. Can She ever forgive me for losing faith in Her?

Attached: cb40cc641fc22364bb18d814a27b906d.png (1432x1013, 1.23M)

Madoka forgives user.

All your long years, we've been friends, trust me as you once did, hm? Let it go

bump

It seems like you've forgotten who your real God is, sensei.

All I desire in this world is to cry in Madoka's arms again. Forgive me for my treason. Fuck Vtubers and their treachery.

Attached: IMG_185117720537201.jpg (705x500, 75.65K)

Meguca, begotten not made. Consubstantiation with the Father.

There is no Goddess but Madoka, and Homura is her messenger.

Attached: shoujada.jpg (1620x1080, 323.89K)

>Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
>As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

Attached: 1644797274363.jpg (1673x2048, 2.19M)

Homura is a heretic and a traitor

Madoka forgives all

>tries to be meguca jesus christ
>no family
>no friends
>no life
>and fails
Madoka should return to her loving GF's arms

Attached: 1588653391311.jpg (675x1200, 155.67K)

Fuck off Heretic, by sacrificing Herself to save everyone she became the Messiah

Homura did what Madoka wanted.

Madoka gave her life, future and hapiness for girls that would kill and rape her to survive.
This is an absolute tragedy, she deserves to be loved by the only girl that will fight for her.
She's not your messiah and YWNBAM

Attached: memoria_1301.jpg (1024x768, 474.15K)

>Madoka gave her life, future and hapiness for girls that would kill and rape her to survive.
This is why she is the Messiah. Madoka will give her life to give everyone happiness.
And Homura may have good intentions, but in the end she is a Traitor. She herself admits it.

Homu get off the internet, the QBs won't torture themselves

Madoka didn't save everyone. She only saved meguca, while the Incubators continued to feed off human suffering. It took Homura to fix that.

Megucas were already Jesuses. it was by their suffering that Human Civilization even progressed. Even Madoka herself knows this. This is why instead of choosing to exterminate the Incubators she chose to sacrifice herself.

Madoka made a mistake, and Homura will fix her because that's what friends do.
I don't care if she's a traitor, everything she does is for Madoka's good.

Attached: Pokportraitduo.jpg (576x566, 95.93K)

I never watched rebellion. Should I?

Yes

>taking the word of a suicidally depressed person when they are judging themselves