They don't make waifus like they used to

They don't make waifus like they used to.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 230.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ci9u8Ht1aao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ain't nobody on this board is gonna know who this broad is.

Sheena is still better than Tear Grants.

Attached: tumblr_fc88694bbf73c759a7a927cb5984443b_af2c5bd3_640.jpg (300x300, 23.79K)

Don't worry, they'll saucenao to get the source, and then pretend they've watched it. Just like 75% of the threads on this board about every pre-2010s anime that isn't one of the same ten circle jerked meme shows.

Was the Symphonia anime adaptation as comprehensive/faithful as the Abyss one?

I remember the best Tales girl. She's got great melons.

>busty sex appeal girl
>wears super conservative clothing throughout the entire series
>not even the slightest hint of fanservice throughout
What a prude.

Attached: the stacy strut.png (749x960, 363.46K)

No, not at all. It's not a bad watch, but if you're looking for a faithful adaptation you'll be disappointed. Visually it's better looking than Abyss and closer to the cut scenes in the game.

that's a strong smile. Name?

>waifus

Tear Grants. Don't be readin' the comments for spoilers, nigga.

youtu.be/ci9u8Ht1aao

Don't worry, many artists thought the same.

Attached: 87804528795.jpg (1195x1718, 1.76M)

You can't pretend you watched a show just by knowing its title dumbass. Thats not something anybody is doing.

Reminder that Luke did literally nothing wrong and the entire rest of the cast are cunts

I think I agree. Namely because Luke was in a literal sense, still a child, since his memories and life only began when he was what, seven years old or something?
>googles
My sides. I rest my case.

Attached: lmao.png (256x36, 2.67K)

I'm gonna rant for a minute: This guy was so fucked. I felt so fucking bad for him in a way I haven't for any other anime characters because his life feels so uniquely unfair. Imaging being kidnapped from your royal family as a child, only for them to find you, but it isn't you they find, it's a fucking clone of you. That clone lives your life, receives your family's love, gains all the friends you had. For a decade he lives in your place, and when YOU, the REAL YOU finally meets the clone and is reunited with your childhood friends you haven't seen in forever? They care more about the clone than you. Felt like Asch was totally robbed of his family, friends, and life. Then he dies at the end.

Attached: my hero.png (450x950, 259.65K)

He had a hard life

i've never seen this anime in my life my fellow scholar

HOO MAMA

Man I don't even really like her game all that much but she was basically designed to hit my every note. I mean good lord her hair. The way it covers one of her eyes that occasionally peers through, the length it's just pure perfection.

Attached: tear 2.png (1124x1124, 731.57K)

She's basically Tales Cynthia

I love Tear!

Attached: E-wRQHnVEAEWjj6@M_syura0.jpg (1218x1457, 1.28M)

>fucks a Gary Stu bland boring Mc
Zzzzzz

I can't blame her, have you seen his hair? After he cut his hair I absolutely would have told him to fuck off though.