Why would anyone return home from isekai when they have a new life with actual friends and lovers now?

Why would anyone return home from isekai when they have a new life with actual friends and lovers now?
Do they not think about their current life?

Attached: 1646655390920.jpg (1456x1036, 382.12K)

Naofumi still wants to go home but he's taking raphtalia with him.

Returning is a good idea, but not permanently and not without those people.

have you ever seen the Isekai toilet? I would want to go back as quick as possible

Inusual is a latrine!

because you can bring them over

Attached: 64be8c1ce85e5e55b258cb5d4e49d5da01.jpg (1351x1920, 1.33M)

Marry your childhood friend/maid

Attached: EF6C33A4-7B9F-4FF3-AAE7-BC774DCF49E4.jpg (1059x443, 173.71K)

Those arcs can be some of the best.

Attached: 1631617365636.jpg (1456x1034, 421.23K)

Returning home is only fine if the Isekai world is a death world shithole. Better to go back and take everyone you care about with you.

Why would I want to come back? This planet fucking sucks.

because most of them are dumb highschoolers who don't know what the real world is like

i made this image for the isekai hate thread from yesterday but the thread died before i could post it so i hope you folks can enjoy it

Attached: konoshita.jpg (674x547, 35.18K)

Is there SEGA in isekai?

Attached: [GST] Isekai Ojisan - 03 [1080p][Multi-Subs].mkv_snapshot_19.58.813.jpg (1209x1080, 156.54K)

>other thread autosaged
fuckin mods.

There was this game where ojisan meets sonic, someone posted a screenshot.

You know exactly why it happened.

Maybe it's some weird Japanese lesson shit where they'd trade being someone important/self actualization for impotent wage slavery.

most isekai MCs are overworked salarymen
>parents
ded
>friends/lovers
most of their days are working and those not are resting from their work, not enough time for recreation and socializing
>future
they were going to spend their whole life in a job that will work them to the bone and throw them away
>society
either killed by truck-kun or died from overwork, either way the gov already written them off the census, they'll probably be treated as a pariah if they can't read the mood by going back to their original world

high schoolers have a future to look forward to, NEETs regardless of world they still have to learn to socialize, Salarymen there is no value in the original world

>you are not isekai'd
>instead you inherit the memories of chad thundercock from a sci-fi world that makes yours look like the stone age (and has better food)

still a good deal?

The return home and resumption of everyday life after learning some great lesson and growing as a person is a classic part of the traditional hero's journey. The adventure isn't an escape, it's an eventful trial to better oneself for once they have to go back and face the real world.

Stop spoilering isekai.

you better not
it'll give me an excuse to argue that homestuck is an isekai
and you do not want that

then disney was like
"instead of returning to tatooine he goes off to some planet to drink from alien tits while my mary sue returns"

user, that would be Any Forums not Any Forums

just difficult really when it comes to the isekai pipeline there's like several levels of clearance

raws
WN
LN raws
LN
manga korean translations
manga
anime

As long as it's the memories only.
I don't want another men's soul in me, I would accept girls though.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwAWTgA6QQWNjoQZeg_k_w3Y.jpg (1920x1080, 573.88K)

It's a word filter on new threads dumbass

most philosophies of reincarnation has it that it's just the same soul of different lifetimes

Because Isekai are regarded backward middle age places filled with food shortage, famines, weak infrastructure like water, is generally unsanitary and filled with diseases and plagues in some shape or form. Also, there’s no internet and computer. Why the fuck do you want that?

Instructions unclear, now you've been Genderbent and have an insatiable cocklust.

ENTER

Attached: look at her go.gif (520x293, 1.24M)

which makes you wonder
a guy isekai'ing to another guy's body

is that gay?
does that make most tensei series gay
since villainess are already a character does villainess reincarnation automatically means yuri?

I'm imagining that with the tsunelf bonk SFX

Attached: elf going bonkers.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I've seen worse

I'd rather Biscuit Hammer have this than what it got

Can't for the H-doujins. With Heterosexual sex.

you don't get it I NEED to become a salaryman to graduate to adulthood

Attached: Japanese salarymen.png (1696x1248, 2.93M)

Some parts of the trailer actually looked pretty damn good, I just thought the ballroom crash looked kinda goofy.