Yofukashi no Uta

Nazuna's small saggy banana tits are fucking perfect. Just looking at them makes me wanna suck on them.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Yofukashi no Uta - 06 (1080p) [E6E3730C].webm (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>smirks
Here is my opinion.
This is one of the best animes I've ever seen. I don't watch anime a lot though and people tend to think my opinions are bad.

So let me tell you more of my opinions. I think that the show would be better if the 14 year old and the vampire girl were the only characters in the show besides background "extras."

The vampire girl and the middle schooler are clearly the best characters in the show.

The anime is also too stupid at some points. The walkie talkie watch thing would have been cooler without all that cringe backstory. I want the series to focus almost exclusively on the kid and the vampire, and no flashbacks allowed.

The anime is also too sexual. I get that vampires are supposed to be sensual usually but sexual tension is like the only thing that happens in the show. It is an overused technique in anime to just make jokes about sex and reference sex all the time.

The vampire girl was so cool and mysterious and competent and intellectual at the start and now she is just a coomer.

>Grins

Well that's my two cents! Also I love the opening. it is still the best anime of the season but it is ruined by cringe, awkwardness, other characters, and the fact they try to redefine the lore behind vampires.

Oh yeah also the show is really well drawn and animated but I assume most animes are. The visual quality of this anime puts modern western animation to shame.

Bump.

Attached: 1412835234816.jpg (600x600, 59.98K)

Author is just really bad at introducing new characters, which creates some small, very uneeded "arcs" nobody gives a shit about (given that everyone wants to see Kou and Nazuna being cute, first of all).
Besides that, it's an amazing story, with all its ups and downs

Nanakusa eternally cute.

this are real vampire hot tiotties

Attached: vampire tiddies.webm (1920x1080, 772.28K)

How are your night walks going, anons?
The weather has been fresh lately for me so it feels nice and calming

I just really loved the vibe of the manga, at first at least. The first episode captured it so well, it's just so chill and laid back. Unfortunately, for the reasons you listed, the manga loses its charm after a while. Trying to bring in more characters and have an overarching story just damaged what made it special.

i rarely leave the house

I currently live in a suburb in the midwest so it's boring as shit. I miss when I lived in an actual city and walking around at night was actually fun.

I live in latin america.

Find a flaw

Attached: mpv-shot0008.jpg (1920x1080, 230.28K)

I would nightwalk if there were no shitskins all over the place

Likewise, plus homeless and gangbangers.

that's a snek, retard

A dog yelled at me and I went home

I'm not the kind who watches airing anime, but I'm really close to starting it.

Do it, nerd.

Attached: e9cac8aaad32122d37bbd991cfc537f9377467bc19067a3b22668465d656508a.png (1065x651, 353.45K)

saggy