One Punch Man

Murata has made a huge mistake.
He posted this before and after manga drawing and he is being bombarded with hate comments by the japanese fans.
He has actually never drawn a manga himself, he hires a full team of artists for it.
It has been going on since he got the job for eyeshield 21.

Attached: 1659957436660784.jpg (2151x1683, 559.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcIIXziYmsk&list=PL8YTw8bE89jXKFIpA57-l0uS974e-EY8-&index=14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He has actually never drawn a manga himself, he hires a full team of artists for it.
What? Didn't he livestream drawing plenty of OPM pages?

I mean is that a surprise? Most of backgrounds are made by assistants otherwise mangaka would take 10 time longer. Murata still does all characters and most likely all machinery/robots.

Don't retards know mangaka mostly draw characters and assistants do mostly backgrounds, inking and special effects?

yes, the dude knows how to draw, and the pannelling and idea is still his, but like 99% of mangakas he uses assistants for backgrounds and shading. Do you think that oda draws every landscape? No mainly the characters. See for example oyasumi punpun 90% of the backgrounds aren't made by the author.
Still from the words of murata it was like opm was a solo project that he did in his free time, not really an effort with a big team so I get why some people could be deluded that it was only him that did everything

Get a job and you'll realize that there's value in 1) accepting liability for a project and 2) organizing people to produce a cohesive product. These are hard things to do. The vast majority of people will only ever be responsible for their own work.

Yup. We saw him go go through the entire process from half-assed HxH tier sketch to full color in multiple streams. The shitposters are just making shit up again.

I knew he was a fucking hack

Please take OPM away from him and give it back to ONE

PLEASE

you can literally watch the nigga draw on his livestream

of course he uses assistants for other stuff - the guy sometimes drops like 120 pages of opm at a time

Explain this then
youtube.com/watch?v=BcIIXziYmsk&list=PL8YTw8bE89jXKFIpA57-l0uS974e-EY8-&index=14

I mean, managing a vision and directing others efficiently isn't a trivial thing. I understand you wage slaves think it is, but this is just a naive mindset.

Yeah, just look at berserk. Fucking thing dropped in quality so much after the studio started directing it themselves.
Out of designs characters, weird proportions, odd angles and composition, weak flow of panels and paneling, uninspired dialogue. They clearly are amateurs at everything else but drawing.

>being bombarded with hate comments by the japanese fans.
source?

We know for a fact that Oda only draws the characters and the assistants do the backgrounds

Hol up
People actually thought he's drawing all the manga by himself

Keep seething WCuck. Story by ONE btw

>The only thing Hackurata has going for him is the art and he barely does any of shit
Lel

>he is being bombarded with hate comments by the japanese fans.
wow, you're saying Japanese fans are vocal and unhappy?

My ass

>full team of artists
they're called assistants, user

And he also didn't make any tweet with that image either, or at least not enough recently to make a thread about it.

Dont care, story by ONe

He has live streams of him drawing. This thread reeks of jealousy