Tales Of Zestiria Anime

Why this is exists and why theres 26 episodes of it

Attached: 433febd82cabf6158dc6d965a2002ddf.png (1920x1200, 2.46M)

Because your mother never loved you, ESL-kun.

one of the worst games i've played to completion. i can't even imagine how bad the anime must be.

We should’ve gotten a proper Berseria adaptation. I want more of my waifu Velvet

Attached: DA09B3F1-497F-487A-81EE-35D0E5CE63D9.jpg (620x616, 66.31K)

it was pretty bad, considering how good xillia 1 and 2 where zestiria was a let down

We needed that time in order to build up the love story between Rose and Alisha.

>literally the only people who care about Zestiria and bought all the merch were Sorey x Mikleo shippers
>instead of pandering to them, anime pretty much ignores them in favor of Alishafags and Rosefags (the latter of which are non-existent)
>backfires on them because all the Alishafags are NEETs too cheap to buy the BDs
Unironically, what were they thinking when they made the anime? Say what you want about fujobait, but from a purely business standpoint, this should've been such an obvious choice that it still astounds me years later how badly Ufotable fucked it up.

Attached: 2447836 - Mikleo Shailo Siciel Sorey Tales Tales_of_Zestiria animated.gif (850x300, 1.15M)

Best girl and the only good thing in Zestiria barely exist in the anime. and when shes in the scene she barely do anything. Its all about Rose and Alisha (and the gays) 99% of the time.

Attached: 3d7f87ba.jpg (1280x721, 80.2K)

Also the anime is so dark (literally) i cant see shit in this anime

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x720, 54.73K)

So what you're saying is the game could have been better if all the main girls want Sorey's dick instead of just Mikleo

It exist because of the 20th anniversary.

Besides that, it's an adaptation of a flawed game. Source material is subpar, anime was cursed from the beginning. The focus on Alisha was just them making amends for the stupid controversy. Even though she had too much screen time at times.

Whether they want it or not is irrelevant when his boyfriend is the heroine.

Best episode was literally what wouldve been Berserias ep1...

It was somehow worse than the game
I wish i was joking

Tales of Vesperia anime when?

12 years ago

Cum inside Edna

The game was complete shit, and the anime was so mediocre I forgot it existed (and that I watched it) until I saw this thread.
Absolutely fuck Zestiria. None of the followups have been particularly good either, but Zestiria just takes the cake on shitty.

Zestirias plot was already bland in game format. It was stupid to even think it would be even remotely interesting in less engaging medium.

>Zestirias plot
Outdated Anime storylines still stuck in early 00 naruto days.
People no longer like grimdark edgy apocalyptic stuff nowadays.

It's an ad for Berseria which was necessary. Zestiria almost killed the damn franchise.