Be afraid Any Forums, be very afraid

Be afraid Any Forums, be very afraid.

Attached: 1660343770518344.jpg (602x590, 254.15K)

Is this Solo Leveling? I like the art style

Attached: 1609589110415.jpg (720x972, 568.93K)

>liking gookshit
Kill yourself.

Saw something retarded on the internet? Better post it on Any Forums!

It's so bad my computer will explode?

>step aside faggot, let a real chad handle the sitch

Attached: 49534853.jpg (772x1080, 132.34K)

That's SSS Class Suicide Hunter

You know how isekai is kind of trashy sometimes and is basically junk food in manga form? Korean manhwa with their regressor fetish and everything is literally dog food in comparison

Someone please explain to me why I hate about the artstyles because I cannot point my finger on it.
Everybody claims that korean shit was the best and it's the new hot shit but no matter what people are linking it always looks like the exact same style to me. Some is more competently drawn but it always looks the same and something about that style is pissing me off. And it does look western, and not in a positive way like some cool shit like Red Line or something.

It's more pleasing than Fujimoto's art, or Baki. It looks like art that weebs would draw during free study in high school.

this.
I read the series and it was decent until chapter 10. I finished it but it's the manwa I've read and I dunno by the it was worse than season isekai shit. that's all I can say.
it's kind of like what brazilians think dragon ball is about.

>It's more pleasing than Fujimoto's art, or Baki.
I had to google who that is but yeah I am not a fan of any of them.
I think the colors are the main problem with korean comics. Even when the art is okay the coloring is awful. I wish they would draw monochrome like mangaka do.

It is art for people that are too plebian for monochrome art and need colors like the crayong eating toddlers that they are. Also, its lacking the usual shading style you will in most manga making everything look even more bland. Oh and WHITE SPACE everywhere

>It's more pleasing than Fujimoto's art, or Baki.
Kill yourself

>Oh and WHITE SPACE everywhere
This is what mainly kills it for me.
I can only assume that 100% of the manwha fanbase are phonefags. Otherwise that shit is intolerable.

once foldable becomes the form factor, that'll kill webtoon.

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Except for Boichi, Korean shit is fucking awful

How come the gook mangas lack any shading or fucking paneling. Everything is just one long strip and it's awful to read.

It's meant to be read on a phone (lmao)

mainly the character proportions, koreans like very loooooong characters like 11 heads characters and this by default makes the girls uglier, then you have the eyes, they usually accentuate the bags "because it looks cute", then on top of that the main style is very shojo like with a bit of tumblr
yeah if I have to read them I use the phone, unreadable otherwise

not anime

Koreans are plebs that don't have PCs they only use phones and comics aren't made for phones. So you won't get any great paneling or atmosphere, it's just one shitty panel plastered on a white background with no connection to other panels. It's the death of art and the awful coloring makes it much worse.
I literally only know two sorts of people that read that stuff, twilight loving women and male iToddlers.

Korean stuff is oftentimes very technically well drawn but lacks in originality. There's only a few you can recognize by the artstyle alone. The artist for Cavalier of the Abyss (who went and did that ero anwha) has a distinct and quite frankly very appealing artstyle.
Solo leveling has amazing designs for everything but human characters who are very generic. The coloring and composition are also vary from excellent to good. But damn the human faces are so uninspired.