One Piece

>spends most of her screentime bitching about how Wano feels like a prison and how much she just wants to leave
>changes her mind at the last second for no reason

What the fuck is this writing? Oda just wasted everyone's time and gave this OC-tier character screentime that could've been used by other characters.

Attached: Yamato.jpg (736x1029, 145.62K)

Denialbros, WE WON!
But at what cost... ?
This is a hollow victory that cost us everything.
Yamato destroyed these threads, Yamato took away panel time, Yamato bloated Wano, Yamato even took up the last chapter...
This is a Pyrrhic victory.
We won, but at the cost of manga quality. This is a bad omen for future arcs...

Attached: 1660330453406347.png (1545x1521, 137.88K)

Yamato and Black Maria are my waifus.

As I said before, I'm dropping the series. I don't have the confidence in Oda to end One Piece well and there are already endless mangas and series with awful endings, when it ends I will probably read it depending on how is received.

It was fun everyone.

>post yfw yamakeks still dare to come to the thread

Attached: Luffy.gif (500x280, 180.88K)

She was talking about Onigashima, Spee

OH NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE YAMATROONS GOT TOO COCKY

LMAOOOOO

Attached: 1660344160344.jpg (739x415, 136.77K)

Attached: 1660231629980.jpg (1280x720, 94.49K)

I'm the guy with the cope folder.
AMA.
p.s.
I was always a Jinbe guy and only backed Yamato to make Carrotfags seethe.

Attached: OVER 9000.jpg (1450x1079, 158.4K)

Fake spoilers, how long are you mentally ill faggots going to push this garbage?

Bellamy confirmed.
Trannies and furries BTFO.

CUTE

Why would I be scared of some 150lbs stick insect nerd like you? I'd punch your lights out irl.

Attached: A4BD4242-2146-464E-BAA3-F2C601DB7B0F.gif (220x148, 601.84K)

>spends most of her screentime bitching about how Wano feels like a prison and how much she just wants to leave
She hasn't been in Wano since she was locked up in Onigashima

>Sorry Luffy....if I'm going to beat Kizaru I'll have to go all out.....just this once......LUCIFER JAMBE

except Yamato not joining is so much better.

Deshou?

Attached: 1638036773843.png (165x251, 98.17K)

>I'd punch your lights out irl.
The delusions really never end.

Attached: Toko.png (342x421, 73.57K)

Honestly, Yamato should have just been cut from the manga. She is a godawful character and contributed nothing.

If Oda had a decent editor who actually did his job, Wano could have been half as long

It's objectively the worst outcome because 100 chapters of baiting that lasted until the final chapter is objectively bad writing.

Yeah, I liked Yamato’s design and thought she had potential to develop into an interesting character, but if she stays on Wano I’m just left wondering what the point of her even was? Maybe she’ll pull a Jinbe and show up later, but now that the story is moving into the end game I kind of doubt that.

But it was REALLY funny

Reminder that it's okay to cry

Attached: it's okay to cry.png (760x1200, 964.24K)

She was a mistake regardless, dipstick. We celebrate her staying because it means she's gonna be gone for a long while.

Attached: His_Smile.png (197x657, 166.39K)

/opg/ results

>Most desirable waifu
Robin
>Most troll nakama posting
Tama
>Most based denialKING
BegeGOD
>Most liked ship
Kinemon's
>Most liked strawhat
Jinbei
>Most liked trios
Chopper Luffy Carrot
Luffy Law Zoro
>Most liked duo
Nami and Usopp
>Most hated trio
Monster trio (fightspics who don't even like the characters)
>Most hated duo
Sanji and Zoro.

Attached: Barafish.jpg (1600x1676, 499.39K)

Yamato staying would be fine if he actually showed her change her mind in panel and not off panel with vagueness. It was the perfect time to do it when Aramaki attacked and Momo told her to leave.
Not really. It would be funny if Wano wasn't already a dogshit arc that was made worse because of this.

So that shit I said about Yamato spammer being false flagging shitposters that switch what they spam whenever they get bored was true. Nice to see you niggers admit to it after the fact.

Unironically, post it.

Attached: kekdo_3.png (260x370, 35.37K)

Short term, yes. But it's a long term indicator of how shit his writing will be. He wasted all this time on Yamato, a boring character, only for her not join anyways. It is an indicator of how bad things could be.

He needed to bait you because then waifufags would boycott red film

Probably the worst Princess in One Piece and Her character now feels pointless now that we won't see her for another 500 chapters.

But it's a hollow victory.
It cost everyone.

Yeah me too haha

Attached: tenshi eating corndog.jpg (500x500, 35.2K)

The spoilers are out already? Where is it

I'm not a waifufag.
That also doesn't justify this dogshit writing.
You're saying Oda wrote a dogshit arc for the sake of the movie? How does that excuse him?

Go ahead and find them! I left them all at that place!