One Piece

Was this the best bait and switch?

Attached: IMG_20220813_003549.png (917x1627, 903.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/mdd569.mp4
files.catbox.moe/f9qtau.mp4
files.catbox.moe/sizv6a.mp4
files.catbox.moe/pdg50n.mp4
files.catbox.moe/byjrb9.mp4
files.catbox.moe/pac6pg.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rbhj3i.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rl0e5d.mp4
imgur.com/a/vXg4cqb
imgur.com/a/aK76yNF
google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/one-piece-cliffhanger-spoilers-new-straw-hat-pirate-confirmed/
youtu.be/avaSdC0QOUM
files.catbox.moe/s3e1ep.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

carrot isnt joining either, yamatroon

O MY HEAVY CRATE

Attached: bun in a crate.png (431x335, 19.91K)

Yamatroons
>DILATING HARDER THAN ANYONE HAS EVER DILATED
Tamapedos
>STUCK WITH YAMATOTROONS
Carro/trash/
>ON THEIR LAST COPE

>VIVIGODS
WINNING.

files.catbox.moe/mdd569.mp4
files.catbox.moe/f9qtau.mp4
files.catbox.moe/sizv6a.mp4
files.catbox.moe/pdg50n.mp4
files.catbox.moe/byjrb9.mp4
files.catbox.moe/pac6pg.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rbhj3i.mp4
files.catbox.moe/rl0e5d.mp4

imgur.com/a/vXg4cqb
imgur.com/a/aK76yNF

>WANO HAS ENDED
>WHO IS:
>>DABBING?
DENIAL- Oh sorry, I meant: TRUTHGODS
>>SEETHING?
TWITTER, WORSTGEN, REDDIT, AND EVEN FAGGOTS HERE
>>COPING?
CARROTKEKS, THEY'RE QUITE LITERALLY ON THEIR LAST COPE.
>>LAUGHING?
VIVICHADS, SHE WON WITHOUT EVEN FUCKING BEING HERE IN THE ARC
>>KNEELING?
TAMAPEDOS, THEY'VE ACCEPTED THAT THEYRE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YAMATROON
>>DILATING?
YAMATOTROONS.
NOW, AND FOREVER.

Attached: 1633080235623.jpg (375x500, 99.12K)

Jinbe's toast soon.

Attached: 1660338233785907.gif (431x335, 42.89K)

Why the fuck Oda and his editors didn't want Yamato's BOOBA on the ship? Are they fags or something?

Oda pretending not to be a coomer is the most hypocritical shit I have ever seen.

Can't say that until next chapter for sure.

>Law btfo
>Kin btfo
>Momo btfo
>Cairbou btfo
>Carrot btfo
>Yamato btfo
The only way this could get any sweeter is if Luffy meets a weirdo once he lands on Elbaf/Sphinx/Fullalead and immediately asks them to join Brook style

Attached: 2E445E21-0F47-46B3-A269-7567CA628D7C.jpg (720x716, 60.69K)

Dumb Yamatroons, your girl would be relegated to below Sanji powerlevel wise had she joined SHP. Monster trio autism is eternal.

I think narratively Oda did a little fuck up with Yamato.

All the time she talked about leaving Wano, living free like Oden, travelling with the SHs, Ace's little brother etc. etc. etc.

Imho the little fuck up is the fact that it feels so out of character for her to suddenly wanting to stay in Wano (for now).

I get that Oda doesn't want her to be on the ship (yet), maybe because her character catches way too much attention away from the others.

But it would have been nicer if one of these predictable "I don't want Oden, I want Yamato" theories were true. It could lead to some serious character development and open up questions about what it really means to be free etc.

Some of the major motives of One Piece would have fit very well here.

>I'm gonna start living like Oden
>Yamato then proceeds to dance naked in the streets of Wano for 5 years.
I view that as an absolute win.

jinbe already btfo'd this tho

/opg/ results

>Most desirable waifu
Robin
>Most troll nakama posting
Tama
>Most based denialKING
BegeGOD
>Most liked ship
Kinemon's
>Most liked strawhat
Jinbei
>Most liked trios
Chopper Luffy Carrot
Luffy Law Zoro
>Most liked duo
Nami and Usopp
>Most hated trio
Monster trio (fightspics who don't even like the characters)
>Most hated duo
Sanji and Zoro

Attached: 1660342289705387.png (640x617, 451.62K)

Aren't we still on break week?

She will bite again

Attached: Carrot nibble.png (1920x1090, 993.69K)

What will Carrot wear for getting on? the yukata is surely gone after 3 days.

Attached: 1660184236758.png (2096x604, 2.54M)

My last hope would be that the SH will return to Wano after the next Island. We have seen in the last chapter that out of the three next islands, the one that the SH picked does not really "progress" towards the end of the grand line, so travelling back to wano afterwards would not be a big deal, although very odd. It would be much more of a waste of time if they went to the island that Law goes to, because they would actually move away from their target again, by going back to wano. Hope this makes sense.

>carrot IS hiding in a wooden crate
>but the crate went onto the polar tang
post yfw

Attached: AD84C5CC-A5C0-4CCE-BEEB-6B5F933CF909.jpg (276x247, 29.16K)

I lost

Attached: friends.png (1520x1200, 2.41M)

What a roller coaster. I went from not wanting Yamato to join, to thinking it was inevitable after the reveal that Oden’s logbook didn’t have any info on Laugh Tale and One Piece and now this.

I’m wondering if we’ll get a Jinbei like entrance for Yamato and maybe even Momo and Kinemon. If we do, I imagine it will be a lot more sad. My theory is that someone, probably Blackbeard will show up and roll the island and only Momo and a few others will escape on his back. They’ll get to Luffy and that’s when the fight against Blackbeard will start.

Came to Wano on the Sunny
Came to Onigashima on the Sunny
Leaving Wano on the Sunny

Attached: 1660315496274544.gif (571x348, 1.52M)

google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/one-piece-cliffhanger-spoilers-new-straw-hat-pirate-confirmed/

Found this, from a day ago

Cariboufags
>youtu.be/avaSdC0QOUM

Wano is over, the tranny was left behind and Oden will NEVER be mentioned again. It's a good day OPfriends

Attached: odenn.png (1334x750, 3.75M)

As someone who KNEW Yamato was not joining aka a PLOTCHAD this is what is happening next.

so whats left :

-no further explanation on zoro background maybe shimotsuki
-nothing on black blades

-Pluton is there ? ok.

- can pluton build Walls ? Red Line ?

-no cure from chopper for the Laughing disease

-Eruption under Wano ? Kaido ? Big mom dead ?

-Fox Guy - Weapon Collector

-5 Daimyos reestablishment ?

-Carrot Zou King yes or no ?

-where is marco ?

-Zoro Grim Reaper storyline ?

-king and queen?

-How did Orochi survived like 8 times or so

-where orochi, kaido, big mom DF if dead

-is Zeus still with nami even tho BM could be dead ?

-Toki and also her DF
Oda makes a lot of stuff up, we now that, but in Wano most of the mysterious things just fizzled in easy explanation like Hyori helped the samurai ...

YAMATROONS, CARROTFURFAGS, TAMAPEDOS, ALL OF THEM!
ALL TERRIFIED OF THE WILL OF "D."
DENIALGODS.
WHERE
THE
FUCK
ARE
WE
LOCATED???

Attached: WILL OF D.jpg (640x360, 53.85K)

Oda loves his fakeouts. He's been doing this since alabasta with Pell.

Attached: 1659673193018335.png (659x1080, 717.14K)

Worst part is, If this is a jimbei situation we gonna see her maybe in 2-3 years again.. and onepiece ist supposed to end in like 4-5 years which means max shes gonna be a crewmember for the final arc.This is so bullshit writing.Proclaiming, shes gonna join from her introduction to 1056, her backstory (in the anime at least) made me more emotional than 70% of the strawhats, she waited her whole life to travel with luffy just to say nah last minute(?), what was the point of 1056?Its a real bummer that the last chapter of wano seemingly makes the arc overall even worse than it already is.Wano has so many hype chapters and it would be my number 1 easily over marineford or cp9 arc, but the kinemon fake out (2 times) pacing issues in udon, the fucking fire which at the end of onigashima raid was put out by water which made the luffy vs kaido fight less climactic, yamato not joining for some bullshit reason and green bull being a pussAt this point im really worried about OnePiece Endgame Imagine luffy being like 5 meter before reaching laughtale.. 'Nah lets sail to raijin island first i dont want to be pirateking yet."

Is Arlong of Korean origin?
I recently found out that his last name "Park" is a very common korean surname.

Attached: Arlong Park.png (739x573, 528.8K)

>Well, Wano sure was something.
>Yeah, strangely, I’m gonna miss it. But I missed the open seas even more.
>Momo’ll be OK. He has Kin’emon and the others there for support!
>Not to mention the whole country is under our territory now…Still feels weird, being in the crew of an Emperor.
>Yup.
>Well, you can come out now.
>Carrot pops out of the crate
>Sorry about this! I just didn’t wanna become the leader! I hope Duke and Nekomamushi won’t be too mad with me.
>Well, it’s not like they wouldn’t expect any less from you.
>You’re already here, no helping it, I guess. Plus, you’ve been with us for some time already.
>Shishishi, all right! Where were we?!
>I got it all set up. We have enough booze to spare.
>Welcoming our TWO new crew mates to the Sunny! Jinbe! Carrot!
>Even though both aren’t necessarily strangers…
>OFF WE GO TO THE NEXT ADVENTURE!

Attached: Smugbun.jpg (1280x704, 99.9K)

Is this bait?

Bege, take your W for Yamato but be careful what you're risking over Carrot

Attached: 1660333829039010.png (107x146, 31.3K)

Mate if she appears again is going to be Barto tier
She is not a core SH, will never be

I kind of feel bad for yamatokeks, now their star girl finally confirmed to be the breeding sow of the ugly ass samurai kid.

Attached: 84e842dd17e5cd3ee5ea83f7e63523d4.jpg (640x793, 122.07K)

I don't see where the uniqueness here is. Brook said he will join and then left till he was asked again in the end of the ark. Jimbe said he had things to do then left to help the fishmen and reunited in wano. And ofc in alabasta they sneaked out before vivi could join them and then said goodbye (I wonder if people had the same reaction back then as they do now). It's not something unique for oda to have a character almost join and in the end don't/ them joining being more complicated than "BUT HE SAID YES BUT HE SAID HE WILL SAIL WITH THEM". Imo as many have pointed out yamato had nothing. She legit had 1 interaction with the crew at the end of onigasima and then 2 at post wano (1 with nami 2 in the bath meh 3 if you count her not eating). Her role in the ship would had been what logkeeper? Fair. Her streagh legit breaks the monster trio. She has advanced coc (something sanji will probably never have) a mythical zoan and could class with kaido. It's not that she couldn't work in the crew it's that do people want that? If she joined it would legit be oden in Roger pirates 101.go out with some of the straw hats run around do stupid shit be amazed at anything and people screaming at her to be less energetic. Do we really need that at the final saga? All this gives me is spin off or cover story vibes (which I am willing to bet money on the next cover story will be about her)

no this is a fish, a fish is the exact opposite of bait

>finally a wife for Bepo
It would also be good for Law to have somebody on board who can put up some kind of fight other than himself.

yamasisters... we weren't supposed to end up like those carrotschizos...

Attached: yamaturd.png (3281x5289, 2.2M)

>Law btfo
Luffy's meeting him on Elbaf after Sphinx Island.
>Kidd btfo
He's looking for Urouge, who will take him to Elbaf's sky island.

files.catbox.moe/s3e1ep.mp4

Anybody got any more like this

Momo's a handsome lad.

Cringe

TamaGODS got what they wanted though

Attached: tama eating cum.png (2185x1440, 3.16M)