Normalfags watching anime on streaming services

>normalfags watching anime on streaming services

Attached: 8236.jpg (480x360, 15.08K)

If I have it I use it. I can always use other methods for finding what they don't have. (Like buying DVDs of course).

dumb normalfag

>>normalfags watching anime on streaming services
>Post screenshot from anime stream

imagine not looking the web for days, looking into forums, finding a fansub group that promises the relase monday but it becomes saturday, downloading shady torrents or even worse going into a streaming site, endless ads is not like adblock existed. Landing on megavideo for watching bleach 3 episodes and then waiting 90 mins, because you are on a free plan, finding a way to exploit the site so you can watch more episodes etc...
fun times

>Normalfags making threads about normalfags on Any Forums
Where are the mods?

Bring back /rs/

Mods never do anything. Janitors are ignoring the board because they want it to die.

I hate that too.

You are rustled, so I guess you are one of them and feel bad because of it.

Streaming has been fine for years boomerfag, get with the times.
fpbp

Take me back

Streaming was awful back in the day, but it's fine now. Not to mention, since I'm 30 now and not a 15 year old with all the time in the world, I don't want to download an mkv onto a thumb drive on my computer, than plug it into my PS5, then hope that there are no compatibility issues with the SRT file, so on and so forth. It's simply much more time efficient to boot up Crunchyroll and call it a night. Sorry. If that makes me a normie, well so be. I haven't cared for acceptance from this sekret club in quite some time.

I'm also 30 now, but I didn't grow up to be retarded so I have automated torrenting services for all my airing shows that all gets automatically picked up and sorted by my mediabox, ready to be watched.
I don't even have to do anything except set up RSS feeds 4 times a year.

Congrats. We have different priorities.

>Streaming has been fine for years
Hahahaha, no.
Accepted by the stupid masses, yes. But never fine.

whats wrong with it

Lesser quality, whatever your resolution is because stupid compression, you are dependant on a service that can decide to remove your show whenever it feels like it because some high-up doesn't like it or because too many rainbow-haired virtue-signaling retards on whatever social media collectively decided to show how progressive they are.
You need to have an (acceptable) internet connexion everytime you want to watch some shit.
If you ever want to watch something you liked once more, you have to use more bandwith for naught.
And you need an ongoing subscription.

Probably more technical issues with it but that's the main ones for me.

With normal downloading (legal or not who cares) you can have the best quality suited for you (and with pirate releases you often have a lot of choice) without crappy compression made for a stream. You can download and watch later, anywhere you want. You can keep it even after it disappeared from the internet. You can rewatch it whenever you want free of charge (even if you bought it the first time) and without using more bandwidth. And if you don't plan to watch it ever again, you can delete it and forget about it.

There are no upsides to streaming, unless you are uninformed and just go with the preinstalled shit on your smartTV, smartphone, tablrt, computer or whatever bloatware you use to watch your shows.

Sadly the masses see it as "more convenient" because they do not want quality or care about anything relevant even when the alternative is objectively better on every point.

Attached: 1660344807718.gif (204x283, 228.6K)

>Lesser quality
Not noticeable unless you're a autist.

And what's even sadder is that with the normalization of streaming, a lot of pirate releases get the shit quality of streaming, making everyone lose in this game. You often need to wait for a DVD/Bluray release that may never happen because streaming is here anyway. But at least that "only" affects quality, not the other benefits of downloading.
So yeah, fuck streaming as a whole.

Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 1660345077041.jpg (285x281, 25.91K)

Nigger unless you're exclusively watching BD releases you are getting the same shit ripped from streaming websites

See

>bloatware

>I am superior because I download shit
????

Well, when you buy new hardware and it's already full of things you never asked for in the first place, yeah, I call that bloat.

>Lesser quality
Yeah quality sometimes leaves something to be desired. Which is weird because HBO Max, Netflix, etc, all have incredible quality at the same level of a Blu-ray if your internet is good enough. And even if it's not good enough to stream at 4k, you can download at 4k. I don't know why anime streaming services in particular are so behind. That being said, I was watching Weathering with You, Howl's Moving Castle, and some other anime movies on HBO max and they looked perfect. Maybe it's just a CR and Funimation thing. I don't know. But regardless, the majority of anime have mediocre visuals anyway. So it doesn't really matter.
>You need to have an (acceptable) internet connexion everytime you want to watch some shit.
Don't see that as a problem.
>And you need an ongoing subscription.
Don't see that as a problem.
>There are no upsides to streaming
Far far more convenient. Again you have to consider that most people don't care to set up an automatic downloader then link it to their SmartTV or PS4/5 or whatever just to watch the latest bullshit harem they've already seen a million times just with a different gimmick. Frankly, 99% of anime isn't worth the trouble.